Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox 360

I do will enjoy H2 on the X360 but on the other hand this will be probably be my last Forza game ever. We just got knifed in the back, saying DLC will be released at the same time on BOTH platforms in a interview before release and now just pulling the plug out of the X360 game! So far for thank you for all the years of playing Forza games, no rewards as well. If I had knew this before, I would have not bought it. Giving false information is not the way to treat your loyal fanbase T10.

Now, if you can also give us an answer to the photo mode problems? Can we download these to our computer and share with the community? Why bother with photo mode otherwise?

Thnx in advance for answering the photo question.

7 Likes

So are you going to recall all the games and redo the case to remove the “Game-content download” from the back then?

And no rewards either, that’s gonna take me to Christmas to save up for one of the million cr cars, replaying the same races to get some credits…over and over and over and over

3 Likes

Yeah, I understood “game content download” to mean DLC too, that’s why I wasn’t worried…

Oh, but money isn’t a problem: You get 50k everytime you beat a rival in a speed trap. Pretty sure this is a bug, but they probably won’t fix it.
Just join a big car club, and start off with 60 m/h and beat 1 rival at a time. You’ll get 1mil+ credits per ‘new’ speed camera if you do it right.

Exactly, why put that on the case? It is misleading! Hmm, gonna search for some speed cameras!

1 Like

[Mod edit - WSD - Please don’t resort to name calling]

you have to admit they have put far less effort into the X360 version compared to the X1. Although its obviously gonna be better on the X1 they could have at least tried to make the X360 version better graphics wise and so forth…its a turn off from forza considering ive played all their games in the past

4 Likes

This wrong on so many levels!! There is no sense in droping $500 on a X1 + $60 for FH2 just to keep recieving Forza.net “Reward Points” for achievements!! This explains why I kept checking on my Forza.net account to see my “Rewards” score, only to find it “Zero’d” out every time I looked!! This is a complete slap in the face to every loyal Forza fan that still games on the 360! As the outrage over this bone headed choice spreads through the 360 community you might see a drop in sales not only for this game but future ones as well. Your mis leading shenanigans have angered me and others deeply.

Just by the lack of communication to the 360 users I feel we will be stuck with all the glitches & kicked to the curb. Not a very wise business choice here Forza/Turn 10. Get off the X1 only train already. It’s not that popular yet and many can’t either afford to upgrade to it nor see the need to make a mature mental decision to fork out $500 on a new “gaming” system that:

1. Isn’t reverse compatible
  2. Games bugs seem worse than 360’s
  3. A handful of decent game titles aren’t enough to coax $500 out of my pocket

Things like this make it a easy choice for me to NEVER buy into the X1 or future Forza titles. Your total dumping of support/rewards for 360 users is very distasteful at the least.

Not only have we been locked out from growing Forza loyalty “Reward Points” but we got shafted in other aspects of the game.

1. Rivals credits are weak compared to X1
  2. Wrist Bands take way more work to get to Gold on the 360. A X1 user hits Gold on lvl150 while 360 users are well into the high 300’s and still Silver Bands. I’m at lvl 243 wich gets me a Bronze Band
  3. No DLC’s
  4. No wheel spins
  5. No “loyalty rewards”
    And so on…

Sad to say but you guys shot yourselves in the foot with your choice to shun out us 360 users.

[Mod edit - WSD - No questioning moderation decisions on the open forum as per ToS and CoC]

17 Likes

[Mod edit - WSD - Trolling is also against the ToS and CoC and will not be tolerated]

Why dont we just move on there are so many other games out there that we can play even though this is a let down maybe T10 will learn from this!!!

3 Likes

Quick questions. Are there any plans to add online pub free roam for the 360? Or make it so we can setup mp games again(infected, king, races) with any class(Like X class :smiley: )? It’s a fun game, just miss going into random lobbies to cruise and using any class. Last is if I redeemed rewards w/o having the x1 copy, will they be on the x1 version when I get it?

1 Like

'Tis a sad thing. They could have ended Forza on the X360 on a high-note and given us last-gen players one last awesome blast of the full “Forza Experience” that we’ve known and loved on the 360 – complete with all the bells & whistles (VIP, Season Pass/DLC, Rewards, etc.). It would have been a great opportunity to thank us for our loyalty and earn our goodwill (and repeat business) for when we finally do make the jump to next-gen.

They could have chosen to “stay classy.”

But no, instead they chose to be cheap about it. Essentially, they chose to slap us in the face and tell us, “Here’s your game. Now go away. And, until you get yourself an XBox One, we don’t want to see you around here any more.”

19 Likes

Well it isn’t entirely suprising this has happened considering the non communicate on any info relating to the 360 version before release, only surprise is its only take a week to wash their hands of it.

On a positive note though, I only spent £30 on the game as I can’t afford a Xbox one til late next year so H2 will be complete for X1 by then.
The game isn’t all that bad, still just over 200 cars, camera’s paying out 50k is a good thing as it works out at 1.6million if you beat all the times of 1 friend, I’ve only spent 4 hours on my profile so far and there’s fun to be had, shame no new cars will be added but saves me buying a season pass and I can just wait til I get an Xbox 1.

For the speed cameras if I join a club will I get 50k for everyone I beat or do they need to be on my friends list too?

Gamertag - neverender123 (add me if you want, any new friends to compete on speed cameras with will be much apprieciated)

2 Likes

Before release I’ve done some research on the 360 version of FH2 and couldn’t find much, so I didn’t expect much, which is much of what I’ve got. I can live with that and cannot blame anyone for still buying it. FM4 with such a friendly, assisting and busy community is all I can ask for in gaming. But when my wife asked me the other day what’s on my Christmas list, I told not to worry, I’ll just buy something for myself on her behalf and she can do same. She accepted so XBone here we come. [might cost me though]. So now my only research will be to make sure there’s no XBtwo with Forza 6 coming out soon - or is there ?

1 Like

I am thinking, this omissions, are here on purpose.
How did the free Forza5 weekend ended?
T10 are capable, but they wont do it.

3 Likes

Need for speed Rivals proved that seamless multiplayer and raining in a game ins’t next gen based. Horizon 1 proved that it isn’t hard to snap pictures and record video in a game then upload it to a server. We were robbed, plain and simple, return the game and save for Xbox One.

This post proves that you get what you paid for, the “bugs” we have in game are not going to be addressed. Meaning they aren’t bugs, they are just flaws, complaining isn’t going to change anything. #theend

5 Likes

I feel screwed. Where can I get my money back??

5 Likes

Very very disappointing that this has happened. After years of being a loyal Forza player I will be trading in my Horizon 2.

I cannot understand why in gods name that you have chosen to go down this route. You are punishing xbox 360 players for not buying an xbox one.

On top of that you advertised that there would be DLC for the xbox 360. You guys have gone and ripped us off.

I want a full refund from Microsoft for making such a huge mistake and demand a full explanation on what is going to be done to refund players who purchased the game because of statements that where made involving DLC for the 360.

For a company like turn 10 to make such a huge mistake is unforgivable and if you ask me a huge slap in the face to all players on the 360.

10 Likes

Yeah neither of those things is gonna happen. Sorry.

2 Likes

Why!!, no on dlc
Please run over me and leave me for dead on the side of the road!

2 Likes

I’m think I can handle it about photo upload of 360 version …
What things I can not even support that has been able to FH1?

2 Likes