Formula 1 2018 season replicas!(COMPLETED)

If you like what you see go ahead an download. More to come as soon as each team makes their reveal
These liveries can be found on the storefront by simply typing " goon " into the description bar

2018 force india
2018 McLaren
2018 Haas
2018 Williams
2018 Red Bull test livery
2018 alfa romeo sauber
2018 renault
2018 Ferrari
2018 Mercedes
2018 red bull
2018 toro rosso

2 Likes

These liveries may change upon the first day of testing in Barcelona and/or the first race in Melbourne. if any team makes major changes(Red Bull) i will update the livery

Can I request that the Red Bull race livery is made as a separate livery? I really like the camo test livery but I can’t get the car yet!

All liveries with major changes will be made separately

That camo one is pretty sweet. I liked last years test livery too.

I tried taking a stab at the Alfa but got pissed at the poor mapping on the Renault and gave up.

Yea that weird side warp makes it impossible to match the real car

Nice work!

1 Like

Love the Red Bull test livery, even if it changes for the season I’ll probably keep using that.

With the big dogs(mercedes and ferrari) out of the way that leaves just 3 teams left to make their official reveals. Toro Rosso, McLaren, and Force India.

The grid is set happy racing

A job well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like them, where i can download this liveries?

Woah! Some real high quality here. Especially on these F1 cars that can be such a bitch to paint.

could you please make a full on Alfa Romeo? aarava has a F1 2018 Alfa Manager Career. Cold you please make the car like the one right at the start of the video?

Formula 1 2019 season replica liveries are on the way Williams, Renault and Mercedes are already complete and available. Just search “goon” in the description.

Will you be doing the 2019 or 2020 cars ?

Yes. The 2019s were done last year and I have already started the 2020. Haas being the first one just search “goon”

F1 for me