Ford Thunderbird 1989-1997

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model generation for either or both Horizon and Motorsport games.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Ford Thunderbird 1989-1997 (10th generation)

1994 or '95 Super Coupe with 20 more horsepower than 1989-'93 models and an updated interior.

8 Likes

'89-'93 Thunderbird:

'94-'95 Thunderbird:

'96-'97 Thunderbird:

9 Likes

Super coupe or turbo coupe would be a great add. The supercharged or turbocharged 3.8 v6 or the 5.0 and 4.6 v8. This car would make a great addition to forza with its big cult following. I believe it would also bring in some new players.

2 Likes

The Turbo Coupe was a 2.3L turbo 4-cylinder from the previous generation Thunderbird based on the Fox chassis. The Super Coupe with the 3.8L supercharged V6 was from this MN12 generation.

Yes please, let’s see both in a Forza game! A 5-speed manual from any year would be great.

1990-ford-thunderbird-6366fe7f89524

download

images

5 Likes

Just any model of it would do and all of them

I’d take this only if it was the Supercoupe. I don’t care which year 89-95. The 89 Supercoupe was Motor Trend magazine’s car of the year.

1 Like

Currently have 3 MN12 cars (SC, Tbird 5.0 HO, XR7) I have collected in the past couple years. A show room (besides some sun fade) 93 Super Coupe been my pride and joy for over 2 years. Love the car. Have very detailed pictures of every possible angle. just disappointed I have never been able to even see it in a game past PS1. Personally id like to see the 89-93 pre face lift done, I never cared for the bubble birds and the interior is similar to the mustang in the game.

Not my favorite car but I like this one in the movie Jade (1995)

It looks pretty cool with the tinted windows and louvres!

This ford would be a great for forza to race in and drive from point A- B and has a different customizations you can put on a like a bodykit for example and different exhaust tips with the smoke coming out. It would be nice to see instead seeing focus, fiestas, and mustangs all the time.

1 Like