Ford Mustang GT 2024

If is rumored doesnt mean that wll happen

1 Like

Turns out that s 2 versions indeed, Dark Horse S and Dark Horse R

Dark horse R wll come out later today

1 Like

It’s a possibility, not 100% sure that it will happen. :woman_shrugging:t2: although it would be pretty cool if it did lol

Not just happened but it is a IMSA series, so possible to show on Forza Motorsport

3 Likes

As a Chevy fan boy my whole life, I am ecstatic to see the Dark Horse being made after they scrapped the Camaro for driveway toasters nobody buys.

That’s a beaut of a machine.

2 Likes

Tesla is the most sold car right now BY FAR and Camaro iis confirmed to be AT WORST a hybrid

Not here in the States – trucks and SUV’s are flooding the top ten models sold. It is not a dig at Tesla by any stretch, it is a dig at GM being so late to the game they might as well not go forward with 100% commitment to electric like they are claiming.

We would be lucky to have a hybrid Camaro that utilizes the new utilize the new e-ray tech, but we wont lol

Can someone explain why Americans always call the new model the next year? We’re in 2023 but the 7th gen is called the 2024?? Wikipedia says it will be sold this year. Shouldn’t it be 2023? Is this some stupid marketing trick, or does it have some weird logic. I see this all the time with US cars

1 Like

Trucks yea, but Tesla is the most sold car not counting trucks
www.greencarreports.com/news/1139959_pickups-aside-tesla-model-y-is-the-top-selling-us-vehicle#:~:text=As%20underscored%20by%20Experian’s%20Automotive,the%20Ford%20F-150%20lineup.

Not just in USA, many parts of world outside europe does that (including Braziil)

It has something about with company fiscal following year starting on second half of actual year, like Q1 2024 starting on second half of 2023

1 Like

Are we talking the crossover Model Y, because that is in the same realm of categories as SUV’s and Truck’s here in the States – where as the Model 3 is the sedan and is a car which sits right outside of the Top 10.

The number one selling sedan, historically in the U.S has been the Camry.

1 Like

Please bring the S650 dark horse into horizon 5 please

1 Like

Apparently a new mid-engined Mustang leaked that will presumably be named the Mustang GTD:

More info:

If this is true it’s a must add! :sunglasses:

13 Likes

2025 Ford Mustang GTD

The most powerful Mustang ever made. With aerodynamics inspired by its racing counterparts, the GTD is powered by a supercharged 5.2L V8 engine producing over 800hp of power while mated to an 8-speed double-clutch gearbox. With pricing at over 300K US Dollars, it’s going to be the most expensive Mustang ever made.

21 Likes

Would be an excellent car for Forza! :ok_hand:

Official press release by Ford:

4 Likes

Probally this is the GT3/GT4 Homologation Mustang?

It would be great for Horizon, i still prefer the Racing Family for motorsport
GT3,GT4, Mustang Challenge, NASCAR and Australia Supercars

2025 Ford Mustang GTD

12 Likes

If someone had posted a photo please just say you want the car, vote and link the comment
Lets try not span the photo of same car over and over, specially when is the same photo

5 Likes

2025 Ford Mustang GTD

11 Likes

2 Likes

I give up lol

I guess people dont know what organization is as long they get what they want…

1 Like