Ford Mustang 2024-current (Gen7)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Motorsport.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Ford Mustang (Seventh Generation)

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which bodystyle do you prefer?

• Coupé
  • Convertible
0 voters

Which model do you prefer?

• EcoBoost
  • GT
  • Dark Horse
  • GTD
0 voters

Usually, new modern car games come out with…new modern cars, but this game was uniquely lacking in new 2024 model year cars. I expect this to come soon regardless, as it would be crazy not to see it. Hopefully both the GT & GTD

3 Likes

Darkhorse, gtd, gt3 s650 would be awesome to have

3 Likes

Mustang GTD

14 Likes

2024 FORD MUSTANG DARK HORSE

Under the hood, the seventh-generation Mustang features two engine choices such as the 2.3L EcoBoost engine with Modular Power Cylinder, producing 315hp of power and 350lb-ft torque, and the fourth-generation 5.0L Coyote V8 engine that produces 486HP of horsepower and 418lb-ft of torque, not to mention the secret Remote Rev feature that allows you to rev the engine with your remote car key. All engines are mated to either a 10-speed automatic or a 6-speed manual gearbox.

Those who want more from the Mustang can consider the potent Dark Horse variant packed with the 500HP 5.0L Coyote V8 engine, specially-made 6-speed TREMEC manual, and Brembo brake system.

8 Likes

I really want dark horse but they didn’t add it to american automotive which is pretty dumb, it would have fit in perfectly, maybe theyll do it for winter wonder land tho

2 Likes

Up close and personal the 2024 FORD MUSTANG DARK HORSE made me realize, why are the Forza producers very afraid to feature the all-new Mustang in Forza Motorsport.

4 Likes

GT, Darkhorse, GT3

1 Like

I love the Look of the Car @StubblyAcorn46 welcome to the Forza community

1 Like

The Forza producers should prioritize featuring the 2024 Ford Mustang rather than those worthless Trans-Am garbage. (Ugh, since when did Forza have a love affair with Trans-Am?)

1 Like

Argh…I asked for a 2024 Ford Mustang. Not the 2018 Ford #98 Breathless Pro Racing TA Mustang.

(I knew it. How come the Forza producers didn’t publicize their “love affair” with the SCCA Pro Racing and The Trans Am Series?)

We never asked for another Trans Am TA garbage. Do I need to repeat it?

BRING THE 2024 FORD MUSTANG TO FORZA, PLEASE!!!

2 Likes

the DARKHORSE AND THE GTD AND GT WILL BE FINE BY ME

1 Like

2024 Mustang GT

In 2022, Ford unveiled the 7th-gen Mustang, called the S650. With a new design, this looks like a brand new refresh of the Mustang. It has maintained the powertrain options from the 2018-2023 S550 Mustangs, but were improved significantly with a little boost upgrade for the new-gen Mustang. Production has already started in May 2023, just a month after S550 Mustang’s discontinuation.

The newest Mustang GT has the same 5.0 Coyote V8 producing 480HP and 415 lb-ft (563 nm) of Torque, and has the same 10-speed AT and 6-speed Getrag MT. For this car, I would prefer the 6-speed Manual option like the previous one.

This one is the Performance Package shown. The 2018 Mustang in Forza games is exactly the Performance Package, so I would like to have this package when this Mustang will arrive.

And we get the Dark Horse Mustang. Same model year, but this is the new edition which is shown during the S650 Mustang’s reveal.

Its 5.0 Coyote V8 gets a 500HP and 418 lb-ft (567 Nm) Torque upgrade as its engine components were taken from the 2020 Shelby GT500, but it remains naturally aspirated. This is not Supercharged as you’d expect, but you can go and get thrilled with it, as you want to race it down the track. Dark Horse is in 6-speed Tremec MT only.

I bet these will be the Mustangs I want to see (or We want to see) as they will be added in the sooner future.

Would love to have the 24’ GT with the GT3 spoiler as “Forza areo”. Maybe the GT3 bodykit like they did with the Bentley Continental?

1 Like

Dark Horse and GTD for me

1 Like

3 Likes

I’d love to see the good ol’ '24 GT in Motorsport now that it’s available in Horizon 5.
I wouldn’t mind the Dark Horse either, but only if the plastic section directly underneath the headlights becomes an optionally paintable area to match the body color.

The GT-D…sure, I guess. The bodykit design is already in Horizon 5 after all.
The Ecoboost…eh, just make the 2.3L engine a swap option for the GT. I’m sure the purists won’t mind— :hot_face:

The 2024 Ford Mustang GT from FH5, then other variants later.