Ford Mustang 1994-2004 (SN95)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Motorsport.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Ford Mustang (Fourth Generation)

This topic is for voting on production variants of this model other than the 2000 Ford SVT Cobra R already featured in FM, for voting on race spec models click here.

This model has also appeared in Forza as the:

• 1995 Ford SVT Cobra R (FM4-FM7 | FH1-FH3)
  • 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra (FH5)

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which body style do you prefer?

• Coupe
  • Convertible
0 voters

Which version do you prefer?

• Pre-Facelift (1994-1998)
  • New Edge (1999-2004)
0 voters

Which model do you prefer?

• Base
  • GT
  • SVT Cobra
  • SVT Cobra R
  • Bullitt (2001)
  • Mach 1 (2003-2004)
0 voters

Which V8 engine option do you prefer?

• 5.0L V8 (1994-1995)
  • 4.6L V8 (1996-2004)
0 voters

hoping the 95 cobra r gets added!

I have a soft spot for the sn95, and owning multiple in my life naturally i want the 95 cobra r back in the new FM

This is my personal car and ive used many of the FM/H titles to design my liveries for my car

48971308912_96261dd7f1_z

12 Likes

Turn 10 let go of the 1995 Mustang, so you can beg, cry, scream, and yell all you want here in this topic. So start begging, crying, screaming, and yelling here.

TURN 10! YOU LET GO OF THAT CAR?! PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!! PUT THAT CAR BACK IN FORZA MOTORSPORT!!!

3 Likes

PC and 1994 Mustang GT Owner here. I made sure when I picked up my latest PC that it could handle the next Forza game. I haven’t really bought a racing game in a while but knew Forza had all the body styles for the Mustangs and Camaros. I’ve been an owner of both so I love seeing them in the game. Forza 7 had them, but isn’t on PC anymore. I’ve been waiting patiently for the release but it came without the SN95. I’m really hoping that it’s one of the Add-On Cars so I can pick this game up.

3 Likes

To the top!

Got tons of friends who also have badass sn95 Mustangs (not to mix with new edge sn95s) that would appreciate the 95Rs return

64622148-_D7K9205

4 Likes

We need the Terminator 03-04 SVT Cobra Mustang

5 Likes

So if the 2018 trans am can get added with 29 votes, this thread has more at 33 votes AND the car shouldnt need a new model based of prior games… LETS GET THIS CAR ADDED T10! :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Mustang Cobra needs to be in the game! I know the cobra r is already, but the regular cobra does as well!

4 Likes

Lets go T10!

4 Likes

Definitely gave this a vote,

The Terminator…feel like that’s a no brainer…Arguably one of the beefiest looking and best sounding Mustangs of that Generation

The 40th Anniversary Mustang GT or even just the GT from the Era from 99’ and up

Or the Mach 1 From the same era…

Get some Dang Stangs in the Thang!!(the game…)

2 Likes

My opinion on the matter, to solve the issues of people wanting a specific model i feel they should add both the 1995 cobra r and the 03/04 cobra or maybe a gt new edge but be able to swap bumpers, hoods, wings, skirts, drivetrains, ect (lets not forget about saleens also!) so when someone wants to build one they can build exactly what they want or get pretty dang close. you can’t please everyone but i feel it would make all of us happy to see at least the terminator in the game. this 2000 cobra r ain’t cutting it. the termi was the real life changer for most of us not just a showroom piece like the cobra r.

here’s my personal mustang:

4 Likes

I see we’re getting the 03 Cobra in Horizon. Any chance we could see it in Motorsport?

2 Likes

Per turn10s original view on the game, they want to add racecars. As much as i enjoy the terminator, its not a racecar. The 95 cobra r is. A limited run of only 250 were ever made and you needed to have a legitimate racing license to be able to purchase.

This is a excerpt from car and driver, 1995 and hagerty (respectively)

“You also would have had to show a racing license and résumé (yours or your driver’s) and convince SVT that you intended to run the car in IMSA, SCCA, NHRA, or IHRA events. So even though the '95 Cobra R is as street-legal as any other Mustang, Ford has taken some pains to see that this one does its Camaro hunting on genuine racetracks, not on Burgerjoint Boulevard.”

"the 1995 Cobra R was a factory racer in the manner of the ’65 Shelby GT350R, but still street legal with all emissions and safety equipment intact. Like the 1993 Cobra R, the ’95 model was stripped of its air conditioning, power windows, back seat, stereo, sound insulation, and other sundries…The Fox 4 structure was sufficiently stronger compared to the original Fox that the only structural modification necessary for the ’95 Cobra R was a strut tower brace. (The ’93 also had under-car bracing from the Mustang convertible.) Stiffer, 700/850-pounds-per-inch progressive-rate front springs and adjustable Koni shocks were meant for track, not street, and a 30mm (1.18-in.) anti-roll bar replaced the Cobra’s 25-mm bar.

At the rear, the ’95 Cobra R used 200/260 lbs./in. progressive-rate coil springs and adjustable Koni shocks (vertical and horizontal). The 27-mm stabilizer anti-roll bar was from the street Cobra.

Vented disc brakes came from the Cobra—13-inch diameter up front and 11.65-inch in back—with front/rear adjustability added for the R. Deleting the Cobra’s fog lights provided intakes for brake cooling ducts. The 255/45ZR17 tire size was the same as the Cobra’s, but the R model came with BFGoodrich Comp T/A tires in place of the street model’s Goodyear GS-C tires, mounted on nine-inch rims.

Even with all the deleted pieces, the ’95 Cobra R still weighed in at 3326 pounds; the 351 engine, 20-gallon fuel cell, two-row radiator, and other items added some heft. The only warranty was the one required on the emissions equipment, which ended when racing prep started."

1 Like

Which is why we need both. And since both 3D models already exist, nothing is stopping Turn10 from dropping them both in an update. They need to up their game

2 Likes

Except… theyre playing with our emotions … so both is a “thumbs up expert yes”

Let’s go!

6 Likes

PLEASE please please bring back the 95 Cobra R from Horizon 3! I still play FH3 to this day just to drive around my IRL car (see below) and this has been the one thing stopping me from jumping to FH5, I know they must have the models and license kicking around so why can’t we get our favorite 90’s jellybean pony back T10 :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Getting my car ready to head back out to sonoma next month

2 Likes

The 2003 svt cobra has a powerful engine and im not sure why its underpowered with a stock block it can hold 1000hp but when you upgrade the block like you can in forza your telling me that you can only get 800 and some odd HP whilst having twin turbos ??