Ford Fiesta 2009-2019 Mk7

Click VOTE above the title of this topic to request this generation Fiesta specifically for Forza Motorsport. Reply with details about the specific model year or trim you prefer.

Ford Fiesta 2009-2017 Mk7 production models

This model has appeared in Forza as the:

• 2014 Ford Fiesta ST (FM5 - FM7 | FH2 - FH5)
  • 2009 Ford Fiesta Zetec S (FM3 - FM4 | FH1 - FH2)

POLL

Polls do not contribute to car model vote count - be sure to click VOTE above the topic title.

Which regional spec do you prefer?

• North America
  • UK
  • Brazil
  • Australia
0 voters

Turn 10 let go of the Fiesta Mk7, so you can beg, cry, scream, and yell all you want here in this topic. So start begging, crying, screaming, and yelling here.

TURN 10! YOU LET GO OF THAT CAR?! PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!! PUT THAT CAR BACK IN FORZA MOTORSPORT!!!

2014 FIesta ST should return to Motorsport. Ford Fiesta needs love as it is already discontinued.

Also I have a problem with its wheel positioning. It’s way off-center. Fix that before adding it back.

2 Likes

And please, dont add the US spec, please add the euro spec 3 doors, it looks way better, and is lighter as well

2 Likes

images

We already have Ford Fiesta Zetec S (2008-2012) 3 door model in game as a traffic car I hope that game devs will add this car in auto show it is 1.6 Ti-VCT 4 cylinder petrol engine with 88 KW (120 HP). I personally want to see this car in game because I own it in real life, would be perfect. So FORZA PLEASE !!!

I’d like to see ST version alongside 1.6 Zetec S