Ford Explorer 2020-current (Gen 6)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Ford Explorer (Sixth Generation)

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which market version do you prefer?

• Domestic (North America)
  • China
0 voters

Which version do you prefer?

• Pre-Facelift (2020-2024)
  • Facelift (2025+)
0 voters

Which model do you prefer?

• Base / Active
  • XLT / Limited / ST-Line
  • Timberline
  • ST
  • Platinum / King Ranch
  • Police Interceptor
0 voters

Which engine options do you prefer?

• 2.3L Inline-4
  • 3.0L V6
  • 3.3L V6 (Police Interceptor)
  • 3.0L V6 Hybrid
  • 3.3L V6 Hybrid (Police Interceptor)
0 voters

Which drivetrain do you prefer?

• RWD
  • AWD
0 voters

2020 Explorer ST

Ford debuted the latest gen Explorer in 2019. And after years of possibilities, Ford gave an ST trim level for the new Explorer.

It has a 3.0L twin-turbo Ecoboost V6 producing 400HP and it’s only in 10-speed Automatic like every other new Fords out there.

Maybe this time, it would be the perfect opportunity for Ford Explorer to join Forza with the ST performance. We may also want to receive some Police parts such as the Siren and Pushbar since the Explorer is mainly used as USA’s Police Interceptor Utility car.

24 Likes

There should be customization based on the Police Interceptor Utility for the Explorer if it gets added

12 Likes

Yes please forza horizon 5 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

ST or Timberline

1 Like

2020 Ford Explorer ST

6 Likes

2020 Ford Explorer

2021 Ford Explorer XLT

2022 Ford Explorer Platinum Hybrid 4-Door 4WD

2023 Ford Explorer

2024 Ford Explorer Raptor?

And I agree we need more Ford Trucks and SUVs as well.

8 Likes

We need a 2023 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor, :pray:

3 Likes

This suv should be included in the forzathon update since 6 months ago but i hope the developers at playground games add it in later updates.

3 Likes

With the american automotive update the 6th gen Ford Explorer ST would be a great addition

2 Likes

2021 Ford Explorer ST

I think this would be a great car because it is the new explorer sporty spec and would make a great competitor towards the 2018 Jeep grand Cherokee SRT Trackhawk already in the game. Plus, needless to say, there is not a single Ford SUV in the game. This would make for a great first Ford SUV in the game

3 Likes

It should be added or if it’s not maybe in a future update and we did get the bronco raptor 4-door which was great to drive.

1 Like

Explorer ST with Police Interceptor Utility parts maybe?

3 Likes

If they do bring this car, they better also put lower suspension, just like the police interceptor!

why not add another normal SUV, like the Durango or Trackhawk.
I suggest the Ford Explorer ST. Could be made into multiple different things, including drag, offroad, road race, tuner, or a police variant. I believe it could be a fun vehicle to have in FH5.

Definitely we need the updated 2025 Ford Explorer ST

1 Like