Font size and tag selection difficulties

I’m old, I can read this forum, but without my glasses it’s tough. Font size option maybe? Phone settings don’t work.

The text boxes prevents my keyboard from recognizing when the! Capital i is appropriate. Maybe a phone thing? Anyone else experience this?

Tag category selection is janky, i try to select something and it shows some random category like economy, etc. Then the tags are unrelated. For example right now the tags list doesn’t have anything related to forum suggestions. So i choose tag FH5, which is so broad.

In the category selection i have no idea what I’m doing wrong but i can’t select a specific category such as Forum Suggestions. Also the category search bar doesn’t work for me. Operator error maybe?

Thanks for the time and attention,
Ike

If you’re having issues with font size, you can press ctrl and use the scroll wheel on your mouse to increase the “zoom” of the page. Just note if you increase the zoom, it does so for all sites.

1 Like

Sorry forgot to mention this all is pertaining to phone.

1 Like

Thanks for the info - I don’t have an ETA on fixes but I’ll look into how we can improve the browsing and nav experience on mobile. Could you post a couple screenshots showing the issues you mention like overlapping text boxes?

1 Like

First, correction, search bar works, just doesn’t display cursor so i assumed.

No overlapping text boxes, just problems selecting categories for related topic tags. Never really certain I’m posting in the correct place.

You know what man, i was noticing that every category begins with suggestion hub then horizon features then the actual category. I assumed i was thumbing the ‘horizon features’ link. Operator error sorry, thanks for the time though.

Try to hold your index and thumb together, touch your phone screen, then pull them away from one another again

2 Likes

Dude I’m so old i thought that only worked on pics, thanks. The need to scroll is mildly janky, but whatever!