FM6 Mobil 1 Car Pack - December

Ones a race car with noticeable body/performance modifications and the other is a unmodified street version.

That’s like saying the Toyota camry from nascar is equivalent to the one you can buy at a dealership. Lol.

1 Like

That One:1 is a heavy drinker, not that that’s surprising. I couldn’t even manage 2 laps at the Old Le Mans circuit :open_mouth:

On the plus side, I got it to 82 on the European leader board at Daytona already, I think it’ll dominate there.

1 Like

This is the first car I chose to drive and the first track, and was wondering why it was sputtering coming out of the second to last corner after only 2 laps.

No kidding, I was almost out of fuel after one lap of the Ring!

It sure is ran out of gas but still managed to barely cross the line the fist time I did a 2 lap race on the Old Le Mans Circuit. Managed to finish it with just a few drops left on my second try since I slowed down a lot during the final stretch.

Three cars can’t be used in career mode at all (One:1, Chevy Lola and Plymouth Fury) and the first two are way off being competitive in their classes.

Kinda bummed out we’re seeing so many basically unusable cars added.

5 Likes

Agrees entirely. The One:1 feels a bit useless to me, at least the Agera can be tuned to like 899 and be pretty decent on several circuits. The Lola is alright, because I think it will be competitive with the other Indy cars elsewhere even if you can’t get it in career. Not really bothered about it though it’s not a particularly special car, think they should have gone with one of the beserk Indy winners, like the outrageous 94 Penske now THAT would offer up some competition to the MP4/4 on several circuits.

The Lola is the only one I’m really bummed about not being able to use; however, that really is a burn to single player. I’m really not liking this mp-or-die tack that T10 seems to be taking. I just don’t understand why they can’t make every car available in career mode. All it would take is a slight tweak of the PI, and a renaming of the category in which it resides. Am I wrong?

@KO771 Maybe just once, but if it’s anything like it is in real life, I’m not too bothered by it.

1 Like

Agreed, missed opportunity.

1 Like

I am also sad about those, people have asked for this car and it’s virtually unusable with exceptions of tracks like Le Mans or road America and works on very little tracks to be competitive as that Mazda just hits turns much cleaner than this car can, I basically called it the play car of the pack cause it’s not a very good multiplayer car at all and it doesn’t even hit 270 so another downside to theoretical top speed cars that I’m not that fond of but justo opinion. Still not a bad pack overall.

What about free play? I would think these cars could work there since the drivitars aren’t in upgraded cars.

Nope, doesn’t work in free play like I hoped. Cool car anyhow…Maybe we’ll get an online spec race with it for a day.

Why is there no option to buy this pack without buying the car pass?

1 Like

Well this might just be the first pack I buy. First two really didn’t do it for me (to each their own) but this one is quite intriguing.

2 race cars is good :wink:

Best car pack yet for me. And to you others saying the pack doesn’t interest you? You can keep quiet and not use the cars instead of voicing your comment no one asked for.

It’s a public forum, people are allowed to voice their opinion. Besides, many have paid for the Ultimate Edition and have been disappointed, which is fair enough.

5 Likes

Valid point, many already bought the DLC package as part of their game and if they want to voice their opinion, it’s certainly their right, as long as civility pervades.

I have to say, of all the cars, the Fury is perhaps at the bottom of the list for me, and I really like old rides. I’ll find some way to have fun with it I guess. Maybe a drift car…

1 Like

OK then, let’s from now on ask what the people want in the next car pack so they will be happy.

Wow,I have to say you obviously have zero discussion skills…This rates up there with one of the most ignorant posts Ive read.You shouldnt be part of a forum if you didnt expect us to give our opinion.We didnt ask for yours either but you gave it anyways right?Juvenial

1 Like

You’re new here aren’t you?

Car packs have been coming to Forza games since 2007 at least. (Did FM1 have DLC?)

We have had a wishlist for future cars that people want in the game. It’s quite well documented.

Also, the decision as to what to include in the car packs is not yours it is the decision of Turn 10. So what help would it be for you to ask what people want to see?