FM10, not what you think

Still over a year way, but in May of 2015 it will be ten years since Forza Motorsport first came out, and Since a new Forza only comes out every few years, I was wondering if they are going to do anything special at that time. I was just kicking around a vinyl idea just for the fun of it.

Idea 1

Idea 2

Awesome Idea! The car looks great as well, mind if I make one to go along with it?

That would be great!!!

awesome idea looks good

if nothing else…clever and a neat idea

you might wanna remember this idea when its getting to that time and make a comp out of it. but thats a long time to remember :slight_smile:

Well I was rather inspired by this, and figured what better way to commemorate the occasion by coming full circle? So, I created a modern replica of the original Forza Motorsport 1 cover car. Updated with the new features of FM5’s livery editor, including the chrome sponsor decals and the FM5 logo on the front and rear bumper (replaces the StopTech logo of the original livery)

I’ll have it on the Design Catalog shortly. I’m thinking when the actual 10 Year anniversary rolls around I’ll do a gold clad version with a special inscription on the rear deck lid.

Trying another design. Still a wip, but looking to see what to work with.FM10 LFA 1FM10 LFA 2FM10 LFA 3

1 Like