FLMS European Formula 3 Championship (Saturday 8pm UK)

FLMS European Formula 3 Championship

On behalf of the staff team, I am proud to announce the Forza Le Mans Series first championship on Forza Motorsport 5 & Xbox One. The FLMS European Formula 3 Championship will take place on Saturday nights at 8pm UK time.

The series will span over 6 weeks visiting such historic tracks as Spa, Silverstone, And Nurburgring GP. Each race meeting will consist of a single fifteen minute qualifying session, And two races lasting roughly twenty-five minutes (using laps). Each race will also require one mandatory stop, During a set period (After lap two and before lap five for example). Race two of each race meeting will be a reverse grid.

Each race meeting will have a dedicated race thread that will list the number of laps and pit window, As well as other important information for that event.

Feel free to discuss the series and ask any questions you have below.

Series Schedule

Round’s 1&2 - Silverstone International Circuit (27th September)
Round’s 3&4 - Circuit de Catalunya (4th October)
Round 5&6 - Circuit de Spa Francorchamps (11th October)
Round’s 7&8 - Circuit de Prague (18th October)
Round’s 9&10 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit (25th October)
Round’s 11&12 - Nurburgring GP (1st November)

The Car

Infiniti Dallara IPS Indy Lights

Mandatory Upgrades

• Race Brakes

Engine Suppliers
Each Driver/Team will need to pick an engine supplier from the following options: Mercedes-Benz, Renault, Spiess OPC, Toyota, And Volkswagen.

Tuning and storefront tunes allowed (As long as no changes are made to the car build)

Qualifying Information
A fifteen minute qualifying session will be hosted first thing on race night. Drivers will compete to set the fastest time during that time period, The results will set the grid for race 1.

Race Information
Each race meeting will consist of two races, Both lasting roughly twenty minutes (Using laps). Race one’s grid will be set by the fifteen minute qualifying session, Whilst race two will use a reverse grid from race one’s results. Each race will have a mandatory pit stop.

Points & Championship System
There will be a Teams, Privateers, And Drivers Championships.
In both races contested on a race weekend, the points for the 10 best-placed drivers are awarded according to the following system: 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1.

How to sign up

The official sign up thread can be found here

Sign Ups will no longer be accepted via this thread. Previously signed up drivers will need to submit an entry to the official sign up thread.

I’d be interested. I’m on the U.S. East Coast and have raced in and organized many leagues. Have no idea how to paint, though. Love to Tune, though.

Gamertag - OcoberDusk06
Requested Driver Number - #7
Team Name - Paul Newman Motorsports
Team Mate (If applicable) - (maybe, but feel free to assign if none given before too long)

Awesome! Welcome to the series. :slight_smile:

Quick question… Are you okay with the 8pm UK time start on a Monday? With you being East Coast USA.

-Tom

This series may be hosted over on the Forza Le Mans Series site, Currently in discussion with the other staff members. :slight_smile:

Hi I’m very interested in this league and hopefully some good racing. Im UK based too
Gamer tag- Bill 0ddy (use zero)
Preferred number- 888
Team name- Ten Tenths Racing
Team mate- Skister82
Preferred number-82

This series is now being hosted by myself and the staff team with the FLMS. The series will now take place on a Saturday night at 8pm UK time, Starting on the 27th September.

Please visit www.forzalemans.net for full series information.

The official sign up thread can be found here

The start of the season may be delayed by 1 week to avoid a clash with the final round of the Forza Le Mans season. I should be able to confirmed by this weekend!

The grid is already starting to take shape with Conquest Racing, Pussy Natural Energy Racing, And Status Grand Prix already signed up for the upcoming season! :slight_smile:

Just to confirm the series will now start on Saturday the 4th October. This is to avoid a clash between the season final of the FLMS season at Petit Le Mans, And the F3 opener at Silverstone.

We now have 6 drivers signed up with the addition of XP Racing.