FH5 Rally Adventure expansion now available

Because the HW expansion was primarily Road Racing focused, adding cars like the Venom F5, Sierra Race Car, and Brabham BT62 made sense for the type of racing in the expansion.

And in the rally expansion reveal they said you can complete 100% of the progression on asphalt if you weren’t into rallying, yet not one road racing car

3 Likes

Let’s not forget that rally isn’t necessarily on dirt. Half of the events on the WRC Calendar are tarmac events.

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s a lie. PGG’s been saying some form of that since Horizon 3, and every single time, it becomes clear 20 minutes in that you’re going to have to deal with the other stuff you don’t want to do if you want 100%. I see no reason that this is going to be any different.

2 Likes

Nine

Well news flash this game has a live service model. My point is that the Hot Wheels expansion was short lived and this expansion appears to be no different, although time will tell.

Expansions take considerable time/effort to create. So why go to all this effort creating something that players complete in a day? Why not add some form of fun replayable content outside of new race/tracks. Something which utilises the map and expansion theme like a new rally based multiplayer game mode that keeps players coming back for more post the single player campaign…

Is the AntiLag coming to the Game alongside the DLC on March 29th or is it part of the Series 18 Update?

1 Like

It’s part of the update :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perfect, thank you <3

With the expansion in march according to the blog

Deleted

Q: What new customization is available in Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure?

A: We’ve introduced Tire Profile Size, new rally parts and an anti-lag system with spectacular flame effects and fire-cracker audio, so you can build the ultimate off-road monster and take on the dirtiest, dustiest rally races in Sierra Nueva.

Q: Do I need to purchase Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure to use these customization features?

A: No. While these new customization options were developed with the extreme terrain of Sierra Nueva in mind, they can be enjoyed by all Forza Horizon 5 players across any of the game’s locations, regardless of whether the Rally Adventure expansion has been purchased.

1 Like

Yes rally adventure is the expansion, not series 18

I believe these features are coming with the Series 19 update on March 27 or 28, right before launch of Rally Adventure (March 29) and the end of Series 18 (March 30). The same goes for Epitaph Radio and extended night time :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m talking about adding new replayable game modes as part of the expansion. Meaning to play the game modes you must purchase the expansion.

1 Like

The lack of Lancia is really rearing its ugly head here, in this DLC. It’s a shame Lancia was cut so late into development, too. I can only hope that the licenses are figured out later down the line, but until then… I don’t think I’ll stick around FH5 anymore.

3 Likes

Why would they do a “rally expansion” and ignore street/road racing? Its almost like they do the opposite of what people want

2 Likes

Guess us drifters get left in the cold again with this dlc, FH5, what a complete disappointment. I won’t even bother with FH6.

God Bless

1 Like

I’m not sure how having more to do in the HW expansion would make those who spend zero time there want to suddenly go there. Many are at the point where 20 pts is enough to get the “new” car and are done for the week. If you are suggesting eliminating some of the main map stuff for HW stuff, that won’t work for players that didn’t buy the expansion.

1 Like

Yeah, but them adding “new” content every week makes this game a completionist’s nightmare.

1 Like