Fh4 why is the 90 mazda rx7 savanna not on my car list how do you unlock it?

I just got the game did alot of races i wana drift a nice fc and i cant find out why its not in my autoshow no were i look on the internet tells me what i got to do to unlock it

Pretty sure it is a Wheelspin car - I have one that will be on the AH in the next day or so.

Think I might also have a few extra need to check my account i have that many duplicates its getting ridiculous they haven’t given the option for credits if you already own the car cant see that option coming at all I’d be surprised if they implement it at all

buy it at the auto show is most certainly there looking at it right now.

2 Likes

Its not their for me thou thats why im flippin out is it a wheel spin im lvl 60 now had hella spins havnt seen it in there that i could see thx for the help if anyone could tell me for certain that would be cool thx

I would show you the pic i took of my auto show but idk how to post it mine goes 2016 mx5 going down 2013 mx5 rx8 next row 05 mx5 97 rx7 then 94 miatA next row is mclaren [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] i dont have xbox live or wifi at my house and never logged into it on forza yet so cant buy one from anyone till next pay day or one after that idk if o can afford wifi yet i just wamt to drift a fc

I overlooked this, which may be the explanation.

If you’re playing on disc you won’t have access to all cars until you get the first free update online. The Savanna may be one of the cars not on disc:

1 Like

It’s just casually sitting in the Autoshow waiting for you to buy it.

1 Like

Go to a Festival Site or one of your owned properties.
Make sure you’re in the Autoshow tab, not Garage.
Select Filter. Select Reset.
Under Class, Toggle for C; under Car Type, Toggle for Retro Sports Cars.
Select Back.

The first one in the list when sorted by manufacturer will be the 1990 Mazda Savanna.

1 Like

Nope shows three nissan silvias

Weird, if you follow his instructions you should also see the Nissan R31 Skyline along with the 3 silvias.

I was pretty sure it was in the base game, but I was online at launch. I assume you’re fully installed, that’s my last guess.

Look in the autoshow…NOT your garage

There are no details on the internet about unlocking this car because it’s a common car which is not locked. Several sites and Manteomax’s database have details of cars which are locked.

If you are only at level 60 I would suggest you keep playing and you will amazed at the number of cars and wheelspins the game will throw at you. One major flaw with the game is that after a while you have to accept cars you already own which you have to then go to your garage to remove to stop you going over the 750 vehicle limit.

Completing races may not be the quickest method of increasing your level and getting wheelspins. Each car in your garage will have perks and many will have wheelspins within those perks. There are plenty of youtube videos showing the best way of accumulating skill points which can be used to unlock the perks within each car. If you’ve not tried it this is a quick way of increasing levels and getting wheelspins.

There are plenty (40+) of 90 mazda rx7 at the auction house and it’s listed at my autoshow so possibly you need to progress to a higher levl.

Random question: What does following his instructions show you if you accidentally go to the Upgrade Heroes section?

Omg finallllllyyy thank you sooooooo much thats all i need to know heading to a buddies house for the update thank you manteo