FH4 5.1 and 7.1 sound

Did you install the same version as I did in this video? Tell me if you have the same problem with sound. Downgrading to LGS 8.750 helped me. I tested it few times and this is the only thing that makes the difference. https://youtu.be/xvjaLX-XQTk

Yep, I tried with different version just in case like the one just before or after but none of them work for me.

If you Uninstall G Hub and only keep LGS 8.75 then it will work.

Just tested it myself :

Only Logitech G HUB = No surround sound in Forza Horizon 3 & 4
Logitech G HUB + LGS 8.75 = No surround sound in Forza Horizon 3 & 4 + Logitech G 933 does not produce sound anymore + Crashing windows sound settings upon opening.
Logitech G HUB + LGS 9.02 = No surround sound in Forza Horizon 3 & 4
Only LGS 9.02 = No surround sound in Forza Horizon 3 & 4
Only LGS 8.75 = Surround sound works perfectly fine in Forza Horizon 3 & 4

Well I never installed G HUB because I’m using a G430 headset. So I already tried using only LGS 8.75 and it doesn’t work.

In that case, I can only suggest trying G Hub.
Currently in a long conversation with Logitech Customer support regarding this issue. Its already been 7 days they still weren’t able to give me a solid answer.
I guess we’ll keep trying.

well dont worry bro i got an answer :

Dear Mahbub Vai

My name is Kim, I understand that you would like assistance with your G633 Artemis Spectrum RGB 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset. I will be the one to take over your case. Whatever happens from now on moving forward will reflect on my assistance. I apologize for the delay but allow me this time to extend my help in resolving your concerns.

Please be advised that we carefully analyzed and checked the problem to provide you the utmost resolution. However, we found out the it’s the game settings and advance configurations that needs to be altered. With this, please contact directly the game developer to help you out in allowing the surround sound on the in-game . They are capable of providing assistance for this common issue with the game.

Best regards,

Kim
Logitech Customer Care
support.logitech.com

im with kingston hyperx cloud 1 which doesnt have a surround but im using a software from my motherboard which is sound blaster x-fi mb3. it enhances my audio perfectly(adds surround, bass boost and other stuff) but none of this is working in fh4 demo. this is the only game that just goes raw stereo sound without caring that my pc is using different sound…

The problem is still not fixed.

A 100€ game and it has so many issues and no bugfixes. Great.

Thats funny.

Every other company has fine working 7.1 surround headsets.

Maybe stop using your half baked own solution logitech, which leads to windows thinking you dont even have surround at all. Everytime.