FH3 graphics glitch

Hi, i recently got my hands on a cd code for fh3 and today i played it for teh first time, however, when i launched the game i kept getting a weird graphics glitch where part of the screen flickering black (in image below it shows as a full black section, but it glitches constantly), this only seems to happen when i set the resolution higher than 720p, my monitor is 1440p and i would like to be able to play on that resolution, how do i fix this?

On my new RX 6950 XT the “view car” screen is broken. There’s a crazy graphical glitch with a bunch of black boxes popping up all over the place and distorted video/glitchy rendering. Sometimes also the far away scenery is dotted with black boxes.

This is a brand new GPU that appears to be functioning just fine in all other uses - maybe this issue is related to the bug you are having.

Did you fix the issue you are having? If so how

I have a similar weird rendering issue that sees black and bright coloured blocks pop in and out all over the screen. RX6700 (non-XT). Latest drivers.

i searched for metods to fix these black poping blocks but didnt found anything about that…
-RX6600 Newest driver version

100% sure - the solution to your problem is driver version 22.11.2. Something after that driver broke FH3 rendering in certain parts of the game.

For me, I am staying with the latest drivers just to avoid problems in other games and to have the latest version, and I am going to live with the glitches, since they are only in the “view car” mode for me. But I wish AMD would take notice and fix it.

2 Likes

Good news - New AMD drivers (23.7.2) fixed this glitch!

odd, still having trouble after driver update…should i just roll them back to 22.11.2 or something else?