FH Car Voting - Questions and Corrections (READ the first post)

So please do a additional poll(as an alternative since you cant edit or delete the poll) for the trims of the M3 and M4

Done

4 options for the M3 and 5 for the M4

1 Like

Thank you

Can you do the same thing for the new M3 and M4 (CS Competition base model(just called M3 and M4 and M4 CSL)

1 Like

Since the M4 has already got most options on one poll (including the CSL) I donā€™t want to add another M4 poll there as it looks a bit messy.

For all intents and purposes weā€™ll consider the CSL option as both the CS and CSL.

I can do it for the M3 however, I donā€™t believe thereā€™s any plans for an M3 CSL so Iā€™ll do M3, M3 Comp and M3 CS.

Please do it for the M4 too there are more models than the M3

Base model,Competition,CS,CSL

Potentially in the future as in all honesty both the topics need reworks to bring them up to date with new models for the polls.

If a new M4 model is introduced to the game at any point then I can redo everything.

But for now theyā€™re fairly established and already becoming a mess so I donā€™t want to add another poll just for CSL vs CS.

In the future there will be one model Poll including the Non-M cars vs M4 vs M4 Competition vs M4 CS vs M4 CSL vs M4 Special Editions, unless we get a CS or CSL before then.

Okay

Also can you do a transmission poll on the 3 Series F30 and 1st gen 4 series as most models other than higher trimmed diesel models(330d 430d 335d 435d) and M3 CS and M4 CS came in manual a dual clutch automated manual is also an option on the M versions while an eight speed automatic is an option on the regular models

@KillerSpectre21 Ford Mustang 2024-current (S650) They also made a one off Dark Horse Convertible

The convertible obsession is getting out of hand

We have never had a open top Mustang

Added

No manual on that one off sadly

Are we allowed to vote for cars that are already in Forza Motorsport? because the McLaren Senna GTR has always been a dream car of mine and I though it be more convenient for FH5 to add it.

Yes

Can we update the topic to include facelifted model codenamed F70?

Since itā€™s a new generation Iā€™ll give the F70 its own topic

Thanks

KS: Here you go: BMW 1-Series 2025+ (F70)