FH Car Topic submissions (Read the first post)

Land Rover Perentie

Ken Okuyama Monster E-Runner Kode6

This is currently just a 3D Render so will not receive a Topic for now.

Ok, I will leave here for now.

3 Likes

Hennessey VelocciRaptor 6x6 available with the V6 or the Predator dubbed the VelocciRaptor R 6x6
There are also 4x4 versions

Peel P1000

Peel Manxkart
Peel GRP Mini

What makes this not an Exige?

This car appears to be a concept version racing car (and maybe the predecessor of the exige that started production in 2000). It was featured in several GT titles:

2 Likes

Porsche 911 ,Sonderwunsch" cars(Sally Special,Classic Club Coupe etc…)

I don’t think we’d be able to implement this as its own Topic in a cohesive manner.

Unless there’s an Official List of all Sonderwunsch models produced we can’t really represent the past models accurately and as it’s an ongoing program there’s always going to be something new with minor deviations from a standard model.

I recommend posting any Sonderwunsch models you like in the topic for the standard production model (Porsche 911 Sally in the 992 topic for example).

If there are some very special Sonderwunsch models that have significant differences from a standard or special edition model (such as the Classic Club Coupe) then they can be submitted individually and we’ll evaluate then for topics.

Roborace Robocar

No seat for a driver - TTMM

1 Like

Robot cars? Aren’t these driverless? I mean they don’t need anyone to drive them.

2 Likes

You might not need anybody to drive this one, but it would be possible in a game though since people can still control its steering.

The 675LT post got updated by the way

u should write 675lt then instead of 650s gt3…

what no the 650s gt3 is a racecar I was just telling that they have also updated the 675lts post

Hot Wheels Volkswagen Drag Bus

1 Like

Mercedes 190E 3.2 AMG (one of the last AMGs you can get with a manual

1 Like

Mercedes Citan Gen 1 2
Mercedes Vaneo
Benz Velo

Mercedes Sprinter Gen 1
Mercedes V Class Gen 1 2

Mercedes Benz MB100
Mercedes Benz N1300