Festival Playlist events and rewards through October 19 (Spring S66)

Seasonal Summary: Spring Series 66 in Forza Horizon 4

True Muscle Power Awaits in the Ford Mustang RTR

Spring has blossomed in Forza Horizon 4 with the final week of Series 66 featuring a classic Porsche race car that’s just begging to be driven around the country roads of historic Britain.

Before we dive into the Festival Playlist, remember this is your final week to complete the Monthly Rivals and qualify for the Online Adventure roster, and to unlock the overall series rewards:
*50% Completion: Horizon Backstage Pass
*80% Completion: 1995 BMW 850CSi

Available through Thursday, October 19, here’s everything you can look forward to this week in Forza Horizon 4:
*50% Completion: Horizon Backstage Pass
*80% Completion: Patrol Outfit

Available to win in The Trial, which recreates the triple threat race of the 1966 24 Hours of Le Mans, the 1966 Porsche 906 Carrera 6 was the last street legal racing car produced by Porsche. Not only was it a successful race car with victories in its class at the 24 Hours of Daytona, the 12 Hours of Sebring, Monza, and the Targa Florio, but the car was also a work of art with its tubular space frame and unstressed hand-laid fiberglass body, as well as an ultra-low profile.

The 906 weighed in at less than 1,300 pounds before adding fluids and is fitted with a 210-horsepower carbureted flat-six. Though only 65 models were produced to meet the FIA homologation standards, you can now recreate its legendary races or gaze in wonderment at the detail of its timeless design while taking it for a spin across the scenic British countryside.

Over in the Photo Challenge, capture any Extreme Offroad Car by The Great Ridge to unlock a Super Wheelspin. Godzilla is back with the 2017 Nissan GT-R featured in the Weekly Forzathon Challenge. While this car’s predecessor started a longstanding rivalry between Nissan and Porsche, the King of the Monsters certainly has a few surprises up its sleeve.

Commuter Blues is a Showcase Remix twist on The Flying Scotsman where you’ll be racing the iconic steam locomotive while behind the wheel of a 2019 Porsche Macan Turbo. Spring Games are on the menu with the hard-to-find 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Countryman available for simply participating.

Get your triple offering of Super Wheelspins in Seasonal PR Stunts. This week’s challenges include the Ambleside Edge Danger Sign, the Coombe Speed Trap and the Crescent Speed Zone.

It’s a battle of iconic car groupings in the Seasonal Championships. Get ready to race and unlock the 2018 Ford Mustang RTR Spec 5 that’s fitted with a unique custom widebody kit and a 460 horsepower Coyote V8 in Mustang vs. Mustang; the 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 396 which features a rip-roaring four-speed option 375-horsepower V8 in Muscle vs. Import; and the unique, charmful and high-performant 1988 BMW M5 Forza Edition, a car that produces 286 horsepower through its naturally-aspirated inline-six engine in Touring Masters.

That’s a wrap on Series 66 at Horizon Britain, however the mixtape keeps going and you’ll have even more opportunities to score exclusive cars and cosmetic rewards once Series 67 rolls around.

Ran the Porsche for the trial. Two easy wins. No need to rush on last race!

1 Like

No bs pass for 50% of season. The latter half of this series has given me no passes. #forzathings

1 Like

RTR Spec 5 my beloved :heart:

2 Likes

Nice RTR. One of my favorites on fh5. :+1:

I ran the ford …smoked everyone by 11 seconds in the first race. Second race was closer…and in the collosus did really well. Sadly…I felt the porsche was way to slow. Ford did 200 mph the porsche only did about 160 if you got street tires at minimum for it.

Pretty unusual to see a four-event Seasonal, no? (Muscle vs. Import)

I wish they would make a car pack and add the cars from FH5 to 4. it wouldn’t be that had to do, as isn’t it basically the same graphics engine?

1 Like

S67

Retro sports cars A800 for the trial.

Took the 850csi. Good racing by the team, easy wins. 4,3,2 for me, the tune I had was a bit loose. Lost to a good pilot in a gtr.

I used the mitsubishi…took 1st, 1st, and second in the third race after I got smashed by some guy using the wall to turn left (not sure how that works lol). Next week is the jaguar challenge…

1 Like

Easiest Trial in a while. 600 points in all 3 races with the Sagaris. Nice to have a stress-free one.

1 Like

so we don’t post playlists for fh4 no more? Haven’t seen one now in 2 weeks.

Some times it pops up late.

Didn’t even bother with this season. Have the cars already.

Next season I think I’m missing the 80% car