Festival Playlist events and rewards Oct. 3 - 10 (Spring S38)

forgot to mention, you can register two photos at once with the Jaguar and detective tank:

6 Likes

I went with drag tires for most of my Trial tunes. They’re very easy to drive with great launch to hopefully help you get through that first 90 degree turn on Sierra Verde before the corner bombers arrive.

Can confirm. Past the first big turn, I ended up spending the rest of the first sprint ahead of the pack, with seconds to spare. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the second sprint–I was shunted into the walls by another player, and spent the rest of the race playing catch-up to the two CPUs ahead of me. Also had to remember that I also had to use the handbrake on some of the turns. Still won the second sprint in the end, though.

Ultimately, it was a fun drive.

1 Like

I used…whatever the highest-PI stock Ferrari is for both of the main map PR stunts, and I cleared them pretty easily. I’ve seen a lot of people have trouble with that speed zone whenever it comes up, but I’ve usually been okay with it for whatever reason.

@Petrolhead55823 That was a fantastic idea. :smile: The track itself was fun to drive too. I enjoyed the Green Plains event as well.

2 Likes

the AMG CLK GTR one early in the game’s life was probably the toughest to nail of any stunt I’ve encountered in any of the five Horizon games

1 Like

ik im 4 days late, but the speed zone was wayy to hard imo, took me 25 mins and a lot of raging :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Oh lord, I forgot about that one, yeah that was brutal. Honestly a lot of those early Playlist stunts were pretty ridiculous.

the one I mentioned was good training, fully tuned car could only just do it

this is one of the tricker ones, yes, I build up as much speed going in as possible then just try to avoid slowing down so the killer corner is left with enough “in the bank” - a very long run-up going in is the main thing

1 Like

Yeah, the benefit to this one when the requirement isn’t absurd is that you have a nice long straight to build up speed, so you can start your average off high enough to afford the final sharp corner.

1 Like

I watch a lot of Trial videos on YouTube to see how other players are performing and compare finishing times and such.

Finally saw a player using one of my tunes and figured I’d be remiss if I didn’t give it a run myself.

Design by @Bravo437

Here’s the video if anyone is interested in checking it out. This player is a good driver so that probably had more to do with him winning than my tune:) lol

2 Likes

I agree. I hate PG Games with a passion. Especially if that stupid truck is being used.

1 Like