Festival Playlist events and rewards May 5 - 12 (Autumn S7)

Try Quadro40k’s tune (899 051 776) on a VW Scircco S (1981), worked for me after several failure’s with other VW’s and tune’s, but has as already been stated, a clean line is absolutely essential! Good Luck!

1 Like

That seems unlikely.

/sarcasm

Forgot to say I used the VW Golf '83 with tune 115 777 169 by XIII90. Hope this helps some people.

Is expansion news incoming???! Thursday stream this week. Hmmmmmm

I made it through the city escape with my own tune (139 316 596) in the ‘83 GTI, but I think it was the design (167 825 313) that really gave me the edge :smile:

5 Likes

The sharp livery definitely adds points to the tuning :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stripes add speed. Fact. :smile:

3 Likes

It’s partially red, so… “red ones go fastah”

1 Like

Dang, that looks really good.

1 Like

I did the Trail Blazer early on and used the Volkswagen Type 2. It did it with a second to spare. The Golf i had kept missing by a couple of hundredths of a second and i wasn’t going to waste time finding a tune to replace the one i had on it. Was actually very surprised the Type 2 did it so well.

3 Likes

Anyone know what the trick is for Bargain Hunt? I’ve bought a few cars from the auction house but it doesn’t unlock.

was un able to get blaze and dumb speed trap… man the dev are lazy and such now.

I gave up with the Trailblazer also. Also swerved the ‘Open P.G. Infected’ challenge & the Street-race Championship. Good luck for the forthcoming weeks events. :blue_car: