Festival Playlist events and rewards May 5 - 12 (Autumn S7)

Forza Horizon 5: Festival Playlist Events - AUTUMN - SERIES 7
For players who need help: Cars and Tunes
Rewards - AUTUMN

• 2014 Ferrari California T
  • 2015 Jaguar XFR-S
  • 1986 Ford RS200 Evolution
  • 2013 MINI X-Raid ALL4 Racing Countryman
  • Farid Rueda Lion Racesuit Clothing
  • 1998 Nissan R390 (GT1)
  • Super Wheelspin
  • Mexican Hat Dance Clothing
  • 1973 Nissan Skyline H/T 200GT-R
  • White Modern Puebla Dress Clothing
  • BRRRAAIIINNNNSSSSS Forza LINK

Forzathon Weekly
Code Tune FORD F-150 RAPTOR 2017 … 140 603 289
Chapter 2 in 1 seconds … 114 199 871

The Trial: Rallying Around Mexico
Code Tune SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI 2005 … 173 304 328

Seasonal Eventlab: SUBIE156
Code Tune HOONIGAN FORD RS200 EVOLUTION 1986 … 165 833 224

Seasonal Playground Games
Code Tune JAGUAR F-TYPE R COUPÉ 2015 … 369 255 936

Speed Trap: Caballo Blanco
Code Tune MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION VI GSR 1999 … 616 328 064

Speed Zone: El Gancho
Code Tune PORSCHE CAYENNE TURBO 2018 … 124 834 161

Trail Blazer: City Escape
Code Tune VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GTI 1983 … 268 236 381

Seasonal Championship: Cross Countryside
Code Tune PORSCHE MACAN LPR RALLY RAID 2018 … 253 058 065

Seasonal Championship: Second Home
Code Tune NISSAN GT-R (R35) 2017 … 127 504 933

Super 7: Super Wheelspin

1 Like

That B700 Trailblazer is absolute pain. I managed to complete it with less than a second left after about a half hour.

Anyone struggling should try a Beetle, or something. The Golf is AWD but it’s also super heavy. However, the golf is on really good tires stock which doesn’t leave you enough room for weight reduction in B700

I am on series x on performance mode and I could see fine on the elk balm race.

Anyone struggling with the stunts just do Playground games its easier.

I am one of the players who stated I was having trouble seeing during that race. After reading a couple of the comments, I am sure I would have been able to see better if I had changed camera views.

1 Like

First thought, you may be onto something there, but then I’m pretty sure both the YouTube vid I saw that had me apprehensive and my own which was fine were both the same far chase view. I can imagine hood view and nose might be more glaring though. I might have to fire it up again just for some looks in the different views.

1 Like

Congratulations ! Your tune won in my repeated testing of almost every tune for every VW in the stupidest trail blazer challenge ever (until the next one probably).

There’s a fine line between “challenging” and “(words)” that the designers seem to consistently miss by miles, in both directions. Well done kids, well done again.

Oh, and apparently that was also my 12th Eliminator Win ! woo hoo !

…stupid game.

This B700 VW Trailblazer is absolute trash.

I’ve tried over and over with multiple vehicles and tunes and every time its 1 second short…every…darn…time…

Why do they insist on these challenges with crap PI and unreasonable times.

Hate to ask,… can someone offer a car/tune code that works, I’m bout to break my controller.

1 Like

It doesn’t answer your question but your driving lines are key to timing this.

I took a small runup and drove over the steps in a nice controlled manner without bouncing all over the show or hitting the buildings past the steps.

Then in the final left bend I went wide and again took the corner smoothly without scraping along the buildings.

I then avoided hitting any obstacles in the final straight.

1 Like

The problem is they want us to beat a three star time in a substandard car, they seem to go from the extremely easy to the most difficult with nothing in-between, something only worth 2 points shouldn’t require more than one attempt and certainly not having to hunt down a decent tune to win.

The problem is they read the forum where some a whinging about things being too easy so they ramp up the difficulty, when all they need to do is base the difficulty on the amount of points something is worth.

If its 1 point then it should be able to be done in a matter of seconds and not entering an event, 2 points should take a bit longer but shouldn’t involve having to enter an event, 3 points a bit longer still but not entering an event still, 5 points entering a single event that can be complete in no more than 5 minutes, anything requiring more than 1 stage to complete like a championship should be worth 10 points and the difficulty should be able to be chosen by the player. the trial should be worth 15 points, and that is my opinion and would make for a better season allowing players to pick and choose what they want to play to get the points needed to unlock reward cars.

1 Like

Ehh I would rather they keep it challenging but award points based on difficulty and ensure that less experienced players can still unlock both cars if they beat everything on low to mid difficulty.

For example:

1 star = 1 point
2 star = 2 point
3 star = 3 point

Aswell as scaling points based on driver difficulty, so:

Highly skilled = 3 point
Unbeatable = 5 point

If you 1 star everything and use the lowest driver difficulty then you can unlock all cars.

If you 3 star a few things and use the unbeatable difficulty then you can unlock all cars by doing 50% of the challenges, rest are optional.

If you’re a completionists then you can do everything to 1 star and low difficulty.

That way the playlist is tailored to both new, intermediate and “elite” players aswell as completionists.

2 Likes

The way I suggested was more about giving players choice about the challenges they do, in my mind there should be championships for every race type Road, Street Dirt and cross country each worth 10 points with full range of difficulty level choice since they are all solo events. the trial should be worth latest worth 15 points, PR stunts should be worth 2 or3 points, event labs if they must include them worth 5 points. photo challenges 2 points, daily’s 1 point each as now but should only take a few seconds and certainly not having to enter events, they shouldn’t be lowering points or taking away points like they did for the monthly rivals.

I’m not disregarding any of your suggestions but isn’t my idea brilliant? The weekly chorelist currently has a set difficulty for all players. The problem is that players range in skill. If you make something to easy then it’s boring for skilled players. If you make something too hard then it’s too challenging for less skilled players.

They can reach a happy balance by simply awarding more points based on difficulty. It also introduces a degree of replayability as some users may 1 star all challenges and unlock all cars but may want to try redo a few challenges and see if they can 3 star them. If they can fantastic, if not then they lose nothing.

1 Like

That’s why I said on the solo championships the difficulty can be altered from the lowest to the highest the player gets to choose that way no one should be complaining about the difficulty level since they will be the ones who chose it and only have themselves to blame if they find it too hard or too easy.

People using auto or regular manual could try to use manual with clutch for city escape :+1: that way you don’t waste acceleration and can take a scruffy turn into the straight. Map it to a and you can press it at the same time as other buttons. This is actually a good challenge to practice.

I’m not sure if anyone else notice but in Manteo Maxs original post the classes and PIs were different - it looks like they messed up and what we’ve got is not what was planned. Per the original post:
Speed trap = A800 Porsche
Trailblazer = B700 Mitsubishi
Speed Zone = B700 VW

If you consider the expected class/PI combos then the PR stunts would have been fine, somebody just made an error when they set them up and not admitted to it.

1 Like

Seems too easy for me.

This is the way to do it. You must NOT go through the start gates too fast or the first right hander is impossible. You need to be at a speed where you are accelerating through the corner, as you carry this speed all the way up the hill, and it is easily worth a second in time.

Same with the last left-hander. You need to brake before it, accelerate through it and carry the speed up to the finish line.

3 Likes

I’m on a Series X & I play in cockpit pretty much exclusively. Ek Balam storm race was definitely challenging but vis seemed to be pretty much what I would expect to see if there were a race at night…at a festival in the jungle…during a hurricane. And if all of the above is not ridiculous enough to consider from a reality perspective, I have to at least give it up for those hundreds of adoring fans who despite all of this, still managed to stay at the sidelines…in their summer wear…dancing & cheering…through the storm & flying debris…:joy:

6 Likes

Unlike us they don’t have anywhere else to go. Or store appropriate clothing. Might be our fault, since millions of players bought seven houses each, leaving nothing for the common folks. :rofl:

3 Likes