Festival Playlist events and rewards Mar. 30 - Apr. 6 (Summer S19)

Thanks for the feedback @ziperrPL . Like you, I really love a car with a lot of front-end bite. Some cars seem to be easier for me to tune with drags than others. I think with this tune in particular I could’ve gone just a tad stiffer on the suspension. Overall I was happy with it. I have a B class Focus RS on drags that I will be posting today for the B class Seasonal hot hatch race that I really like. That said, with any drag tire tune I have built or downloaded that front-end “feeling” is muted compared to any other tire choice in this game. Thanks for the opportunity it’s fun doing a one off tune for the “fast guys” here.

LOL, I’m seeing more like ZERO breaking into that first 90…

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! :pray: I agree the drag tire tunes are faster but I have trouble getting consistent response with drag tires, so I tend to avoid them. :woman_shrugging:

Oh well, win some, lose some…:wink::joy: I did at least win my trial races with it…:blush:

Nice tune @TonyKartRcr! :+1::grin:

2 Likes
1 Like

Why don’t people ever just post a screenshot? Jeez.

8 Likes

youtuber

1 Like

Let me tldr those videos:

1. Drift down the mountain drift zone with a Shelby Cobra (1 star is enough), the treasure is in the middle of the arena
  2. It’s on the player house in Mulege
4 Likes

it’s just south of the player house, next building along

1 Like

@Stevio2175 Like I said yesterday, then. Somewhere between posts 10 and 20, I have the hardest time figuring out when the counter on the scroll bar actually jumps to the next number. Too bad I’m no click-farming youtuber.

Worked fine for me and thought it was ok :slight_smile: As always, I’m impressed by the work and detail put into these community creations, like the other offering this week too, Parametric…

A beautiful and obvious labor but, it should come with a statement…

! WARNING ! This event lab WILL give you epilepsy unless played with your eyes shut, very tightly. Even a brief glimpse may be enough to trigger an episode if you or anyone related or known to you has ever known anyone who might have heard about epilepsy.

…or was it just me :wink: Man, that strobing ! !

2 Likes

I didn’t notice anything of the sort.

Interesting. And disturbing :wink: I’m going to have to check my settings and fire it up again. Thanks for noting it !

@BravoSteelviper
Always nice to see a fellow forum member at a seasonal race. Easy win :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice race! Yeah, I was running @CashlessPlains8 's Safari. It ran fine. The person who finished 4th on the second race took exception to my clean pass and tried to dive bomb me… missed a check point, and then disappeared in front of me shortly after. It’s like “Guys… we’re on the same team.” That’s what I was getting at with the “Good job team” emote (or whatever that was). But also… team computer got zero points, so it was a good job (attempted dive bombing notwithstanding).

Glad I took the time to unlock that seasonal! I’m gonna take it easier on doing the other objectives now that I’ve unlocked that “gate”.

1 Like

it’s covered in the blurb when you boot the game, between “team of diverse people” and “some driving depicted might not be safe in the real world”

1 Like

Estou com problemas de travamento, isso acontece de forma aleatória em FH5 no Xbox One! Esses travamentos chegaram nessa atualização 19. Alguém tem esse mesmo problema?

Thanks for giving the Safari a try! :pray: I was afraid it might be flip happy but I was pleasantly surprised…:grin:

Festival Playlist Tunes Mar. 30 - Apr. 6 (Summer S19)

Another fresh batch of tunes is primed and ready for my favorite group of throttle jockeys! This week you will find some nice nuggets! The B class Focus RS is a blast and the trial tunes will not be defeated. How about a purpose built Bronco tune? As always I appreciate your downloads and feedback.

Trial Stock Showdown 2 Options below
2018 BMW M5 (AWD) Share Code: 556-498-066
This tune has rally tires, race suspension, motor mods & rear aero (I know I hate it too…). It’s an easy driver though with that rear aero especially on the circuit track. A sure footed winner that is consistent from lap to lap. You will be able to break away from the madness after a few turns and drive off to an easy victory.

2018 BMW M5 (AWD) Share Code: 176-176-992
ALS turbo, drag tires, full aero. A tune request made by Ziperr. This tune goes snack crackle pop and goes like hell.

ForzaTHON

HSV Gen-F (AWD) Share Code: 837-300-399
Will win any road race and is more than happy to cruise above 170mph

Eventlab Miami Vice Riverside Drive. F355 Berlinetta (RWD) Share Code: 331-372-056
Very enjoyable and easy driving Ferrari.

Eventlab Parametric Night
Hoonigan RS200 Share Code: 876-811-115
Wreck havoc on this Eventlab with the baddest Monster Rally car of them all

Danger Sign Runway
Jesko Share Code: 183-064-856
Turn FH5 into a flight sim as you easily eclipse 3,000ft with this tune. Jump to the right or else you will land in the ocean.

Speed Trap Pequeno Puente
Start on top of the mountain behind the speed trap.

Speed Zone Airfield
Viper AE (AWD) Share Code: 101-156-512
This is the asphalt equivalent to the Monster tune.

Seasonal Championship 2 Options
Focus RS Share Code: 130-331-954
B Class Focus RS! This thing is NASTY! Give it a go and tell me what you think.

2016 Honda Civic (FWD) Share Code: 107-919-795
This is arguably one of the best FWD cars in the game. It’s fast and very easy to drive.

Seasonal Championship
Hoonigan RS200 Share Code: 876-811-115
Drivatars stand no chance against this tune.

Seasonal Championship Rally, Set, Go
Bronco Share Code: 101-634-593
Purpose build road course build for this seasonal challenge. Easy winner here and a fun drive.

Drift Zone Canyon Sweep
Hoonigan Ghymkhana 10
Share Code: 158-080-913
Easy one & done drift tune. Thanks Mr Block

Hot Wheels

Speed Trap Dragon’s Fall
Time for murder!

Seasonal Championship Night In Shining Car Aston Martin DBX Share Code: 744-907-078
Fast and gets the job done! James Bond approved!

2 Likes

Funny that - I thought the same thing.
My Mother has severe epilepsy (on about 25-30 tablets a day to keep it under control). I’ve had some small occurrences myself in the past but nothing like her. I too thought about that issue as soon as I played it (along with some other of these Neon flashing events)
Weird that they have a warning about it on startup screens for racing games yet decide to chuck this into the main game.

2 Likes