Festival Playlist events and rewards Mar. 30 - Apr. 6 (Summer S19)

You can use tuned M5. Even engine swapped + aero, it just have to be 784PI :wink:

PS. I absolutely hate night + neons. I just can’t see.

5 Likes

Wondering if anyone has tried one of the Anti-Lag tuned and upgraded but buggy no change to PI ? Will they pass as “stock” for the game ?

You would need to use offroad race, snow or drag tires to have enough PI for race turbos.
Will try to make quick tune.

EDIT: My mistake. You can squeeze race turbo with stock tires, rear aero, heavy rims (bigger size in back).
But I don’t like forza aero on M5, so will look further :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! :grin:

@Not_Here_Too ok, I’m after some quick testing + 2 game crashes :roll_eyes:
Tests done on Sierra Verde (1st race) with automatic. One run for each (+ rewinds if there was some massive error). No aero + race turbo + other parts depending on the tires.

drag tires - 2:37.4 (but was slowed down by bush, so probably under 37) - launches like crazy, slower through corners
offroad race - 2:38.2 - IMO ok on both acceleration and handling
snow - 2:39.2 - don’t know why it didn’t work, for some reason offroad compound gave me more grip
Saeenu trial 2 - 2:37.7 (could be less) - full aero rally tires engine swapped - Auto shifting too early, great handling.
So to sum it up - if I would really want to use ALS in this Trial, then I would probably go for Offroad Race tires, just because 2nd race is Mulegee circuit. Or add aero and use Offroad or Drag.

1 Like

Cool :slight_smile: Thanks for that ! :+1:

EDIT : I mean, not cool about the crashes though, sorry bout that. Was it the saving / loading tune bug ? Just curious.

No. One was at the end of race when you cross the line (that bug was introduced with series 18 IIRC) and 2nd just random.

What do you think. Should we hire CashlessPlains8 or maybe TonyKartRcr to do a tune with ALS?

1 Like

If the price is right :wink:

@CashlessPlains8 @TonyKartRcr
Can you make a Trial tune with ALS?
Only restriction is that it need to have antilag. Aero, tire compound, weight is up to you :wink:

3 Likes

Trial Tune
Here is my “stock” trial tune. Went for handling over power with this build as race 2 is a circuit race. This tune has rally tires, race suspension, motor mods & rear aero (I know I hate it too…). It’s an easy driver though with that rear aero especially on the circuit track. A sure footed winner that is consistent from lap to lap. You will be able to break away from the madness after a few turns and drive off to an easy victory. Rest of weekly tunes will be up later today.

2018 BMW M5 (AWD) Share Code: 556-498-066

1 Like

I’m up for the challenge. Just posted a “grip” 784 tune. It’s probably a little too bland for your taste so something with a bit more power might be more in line for your talents.

1 Like

I’ll have a go at this in a bit…not @ my XSX atm…:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here you go Zip. Give it go and let me know what you think.

2018 BMW M5 (AWD) w/ALS , drag tires, full aero

Share Code: 176-176-992

1 Like

Good to see times have been added to Trial races.

Not good to be in a team with 2 idiots who try pushing you off whenever you try and pass then attempt to corner bomb you when you do.

Used Saeenu’s tune and won both races but it wasn’t enjoyable because of stupidity, I wonder if these people would do it if the person was sat next to them?

3 Likes

THIS is why I no longer even waste my time with the Trial…

1 Like

I think a lot of them would. Some people get their win and then re-join to try and be geniuses and annoy people. Some can’t take being passed either.

2 Likes

@ziperrPL, here’s my go at the factory tune. :wink:

2018 BMW M5 - SC 135 805 747 (A784)

Full aero sitting on offroad tires that making cutting corners just a wee bit easier! :rofl: My first attempt at Sierra Verde I got a time of 2:45.432…not sure what the factory tune will do, so not sure if that’s a decent time or not :woman_shrugging:

I also hate the forza aero looks but it’s on there because it works :pensive:

Edit: Is definitely capable of better times…I’m down to 2:44.348 after a couple of runs :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I guess I was lucky :slight_smile: Only had one of those in my second go running 1st tune above from TonyKarRcr (nice tune, I didn’t do it justice, need to go again later).

Idiot blew a checkpoint ahead of me (no one near them that I saw, just too much speed), so, nice team mate I am I’m holding up an AI for them to get back in, keeping an eye on the rear view, give them the full outside of a turn to pass me when they catch up, and they decide instead, “nah, I’m gonna push you out of the checkpoint” and they did. Such skill.

Speaking of skill and speed etc. didn’t there used to be a slow down penalty for hitting the wall hard in the Trial ? I saw no one being slowed in the usual mosh pit corners and I even hit a couple harder than intended that should have put me in slow down and it didn’t :thinking:

1 Like

That my friend might depend on the size difference between them and us :wink:

1 Like

So no rally expansion playlist events this week? I’m honestly glad about that. I hated how there were Hot Wheels championships in the playlist the very first week that required you to get decently far into the expansion’s progression, so you almost had to speedrun through the content in order to access them.