Festival Playlist events and rewards Mar. 17th - 24th (Winter S5)

I wonder if anyone got the dangersignjump at the hotel right to smash that piniata car behind the corner on the balkony…
looks like impossible to me
didn’t found another way/jump to get there I guess its meant to be done from the dangersignjump

???

You are right that the driving style in FH5 is worst than FH4. But if you want to be competitive in FH5 you have to adapt your driving style to the new. Anyhow I agree that FH5 is less fun that FH4. I don’t remember that I considered you ignorant and if you had this impression I apologize maybe because English is not my mother tongue and every my intervention in this forum is to help people.

2 Likes

Nalak’s still one of my go to’s for the really fast stuff.

Just done the S2 After Party series using a Ferrari 250 GTO with a S2 909 tune by CarGamerRy825. Essentially the slowest and lowest tuned car that qualifies. The driveatars tune is then scaled back to match. A first place, second and a fourth place was good enough to take overall points. I think second time around I could probably win all 3. The car understeers a lot so turn in early and trail brake if you can going into the corner. Yup, a few rewinds might be necessary as I had to do.

I’m only a very average driver (and 60 years old) and normally get my butt kicked in online racing so if I can do it anyone can.

2 Likes

I had a late night (11-1:130) Zoom meeting so decided to do the festival playlist immediately afterwards knowing I’d be too tired to get up early and try it.

Trial and seasonal championship are both dry. Trial is just a series of dirt trail races and the Ford Racing Puma (tune by Quantum Jak 857 541 14) that I used worked great. Had a great team and we won on the first try. The seasonal championship is a bit harder due to being S2 class. I went with an untuned Rimac for its speed and acceleration. I was thankful for the seasonal championship this week as the PR stunts were way too easy imo.

As I said, the PR stunts are all fairly easy and you don’t need to do any major tuning to accomplish them. I got some personal bests on them (Drift Zone and Speed Trap). The Noble required for the Speed Zone is the lower point reward. So you will need to get 20 points elsewhere first. The Formula Drift #599 can be bought in the Forza Shop if you do not already have it.

To do the Collectibles, I had to use a Blueprint. I could not find any dinosaur pinatas in free roam. Took three attempts on the EventLab due to being hit by cars that were much further back in the race when going through the crossings. Did that in a KTM.

Spoiler CollectSmashable they are all near Dangersigns

I’m almost the same age (just a few months to go :wink:) with my butt kicked in online and have done the race with a stock “2019 Bugatti Divo” (S2 958). One first place and two second places were enough to finish the challenge.

The point is that you don’t necessarily need tunes for AI challenges. Online races are a different story, though. :wink:

The S1 Street Race Championship was pretty horrid tbh. I ended up using the FF K tune. The first two races were okay but I needed to get 1st in the final race and ended up having to restart it probably 10 - 15 times.

Eventually got the layout and braking zones but one of the toughest championships yet. Too much speed and being careful not miss the checkpoint markers.

Helped by feathering/tapping the brakes for the really tight corners.

I thought the last race was the easiest. I also had to get first (or at least place ahead of two certain AI) in that race. My previous races were 1st and then 3rd. I got familiar with Festival Gatecrash in a Trial a short while ago so it was just adjusting to the S2 car (which is a big adjustment over the S1 cars that were in that Trial).

I’ve been trying this S2 event all day, I just can’t get it… every tune…every car… just like driving on grease.

Best I can do is 4th place in any of the 3 races.

I’m gutted, every month there is 1 thing that keeps me getting 100% over the whole series…its getting pretty discouraging.

I don’t understand why everyone else can slay this event no problem, I’m just stunned…had to shut off xbox I’m just so frustrated…and yeah, its just a game,… I know, its still disappointing

I’ll say it again, S2 races are unbalanced, and unfun…

1 Like

You might have more luck going with a stock tune that is lower PI.

2 Likes

I don’t even know mate… I’ve literally been trying this for hours, watched all the youtube vids, did what people recommended here… I’m just over it for now…

This is, by far, the worst, most miserable, unfun event I’ve done thus far in FH5… I can’t even believe I spent this amount of time of 3 stupid races.

I knew as soon as I saw it would be S2 that it would be a grind for a lot of people. It’s hard to get the balance between brakes and power needed for a lot of people to effectively use it. Builds tend toward power and with the sharp corners, it requires a certain higher degree of skill to execute it smoothly.

I won all 3 with a stock Jesko.

1 Like

Someone needs to trample & burn the Krazy Karts event - I had to drop the difficulty right down & I didn’t win by much - less than 2 sec.
I’ve created a blueprint at the old airfield drag strip with dino piñatas to get that challenge done.
Otherwise, I’ve not had any problems, but I’ve still got the street championship left to do.

4 Likes

Are you on a keyboard? High power can be hard to handle without throttle control.

Anyone else having trouble with the pinatas? I’ve done several Event Labs with pinatas in the title and have yet to see a single one of them actually on the course.

The only stunt I used a tuned vehicle on was the trailblazer. I used a Ford SD F450 with an off road tune that I’ve been using for cross country. 1st run completed the seasonal. 2nd run attained a 3 star time. The 3rd run completed the daily. Generally I’m not a huge fan of trailblazers but this wasn’t too bad. The tune is shared as “Offroad”

There is a thread that has a list of locations. Just do a search for dino

Here’s the link Dinosaur Pinata locations - #11 by FlyingKulau