Festival Playlist events and rewards June 8-15 (Winter S21)

Thanks, and it’s nice to know those are the tracks too. I do a lot of testing for my dirt tunes on those specific tracks.
Tulum Trail is one of my personal favorites.

I think I’m going to go with stock tires for the Mitsubishi’s and stick with offroad race tires for the Subaru’s.

2 Likes

Well after much trial and error I finally found what suits me - Hoonigan RS 1800.
So the list is finally complete for tomorrow, yay :sunglasses:

Tunes are already shared and will post details when I get home from work tomorrow evening. :wave:

Edit
Off or something
Anyone knows how to change this forum blank avatar with something else?

Is this not the account you use on Xbox and/or PC? If not, then why not?

Yes this is the account and in xbox app (PC) I have my own avatar, but not here.

I’m the same situation. My profile picture on PC isn’t this.

It should show Scott Pilgrim with a tiny Ramona Flowers lying on top of his head.

Same here. I changed my xbox avatar pic 7-8 mths ago and thought this site would eventually pick it up,but it hasn’t yet.

Seems like it syncs with the default choices but not with the custom uploaded ones? This snake one was my avatar that I had picked from the list before I uploaded my custom snake avatar.

2 Likes

Yeah here is my custom avatar on my console. Sadly it doesn’t carry over here.
2023-06-14_13h37_14

I have one from defaults - Forza Motorsport logo.
So its change to some other default and hope someting magical happens and it changes here … Ok then

Edit
Guess they changed what you can pick, yes its been a while.
So now pick one I dislike the least for forum and find something I like for game.

Interesting.
I had my own one on FH3 that somebody on the forums said was scary, so it used to come across from the game files to the forums. Currently I use one of the in-game ones and they show the same on both. Might need to switch up my FH5 one and see if it comes over as a test run.

Will it ever be possible to transfer festival playlist points?
For example if I do not do so good in the summer season but I max out 68/68 points in the winter season could I transfer my extra points to another season in the current series and win the prize cars.

Unlikely. But I can’t see the future.

Speaking of seeing, you guys see the picture of my avatar riding a pink unicorn, right?

jk :wink: Yep, that’s what it looks like here :+1:

The armadillo cut out is total abysmal. Smash 10 armadillos in how big of an area??? 50sq mi!!! Be a little more deacriptive or dont have me smash something thats brown and the same height as dead grass!

Handy tips for these kinds of things…

Check the current seasonal thread for tips of where and what, with map pins, pictures, and even videos.

If you don’t want to make it harder than it needs to be, do it in Solo, find one (or two if close together), smash them (watch for the pop up to confirm), then hit rewind and watch it (or them) reassemble like magic and once you’re back to where you first spotted and lined up on it (or them) go for it again. Repeat as needed.

And of course, before attempting anything, make the appropriate sacrifices to MS and whatever digital gawds are watching or the collectasmashables may just end up as ghosts and you’ll pass right through them and never get it done ! :wink:

Thank [powerful entity of choice] that hasn’t happened to me yet.

1 Like

un able to do trail. 2 days in a row now. with Internet issue. but give zero info on the matter.
other games etc plan fine.

So I picked one other default avatar in Xbox app and so far happened a whole load of nothing. :+1: :v:

This has been an ongoing topic of discussion in various threads for quite a while (do a search for. “Forum Profile Picture”)
@T10ManteoMax had commented in this thread about it: Link but haven’t seen anything regarding a potential fix since then.

Win the first race and then drive it into a tree and finished 4th the next. I obviously chose a BMW. :smile: (1M is lovely at Arch of Mulegé and I like its smallish hitbox.)