Festival Playlist events and rewards June 29 - July 6 (Autumn S22)

That Chevy impala surprised me! In a good way!

3 Likes

It pleasantly surprised me as well! :joy: I even managed to beat one of my Subaru WRX STI ARX times in rivals while tuning it. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Used Cashless’ 03 tune for The Trial, as usual a great tune and helped me get to the front of the pack. I would have won the first race if it wasn’t for those pesky AI zooming off!!
Cheers

1 Like

There’s always at least one pesky AI…:woman_facepalming:

Glad to hear it performed well for you! :grin:

either eventlab is the worst feature in this game, or playground is terrible at choosing them

nevermind I just noticed it was made by a big YouTuber. clearly it was chosen on it’s merits /s

The racetrack one was a lot of fun, especially in A Class, that was a very well made map.

The second one on the other hand…I couldn’t see 2 feet in front of me because of the fog, and even in clear weather, it would have been bad anyway. I don’t understand how PG looked at that one and said “oh, this is FUN”.

3 Likes

I think their class choices might be the problem. fog might have been ok at b700

syclone is great. another car made better with more build options vs FH4

1 Like

That Impala!

Good enough for a 1st and a 2nd! Against 3 Bone Shakers (and 2 Deoras). I was in second for most of the Baja circuit, pretty much resigned to second, and then I caught the inside line on the last turn (when you nick the flag and scoot almost up against the stands on the right). Clean pass by .3 seconds. Props to the other Bone Shaker that slammed me in that first hairpin and said “Sorry.” Appreciated that, and never bumped me again.

For the trail I was in last place (with the Bone Shakers up front… sweet.) So I didn’t feel terrible eking out a silver on that one.

I definitely wasn’t used to A class dirt. I was like, “Why is that?” And then I was like… “Oh yeah… Bone Shakers.” I generally just avoid A class because the Shakers are so meta that it’s hard to compete with anything else. My most competed category is B Dirt, by far. And while I do use some meta options there (Datsun, that one Honda) I feel like there’s more variety in B.

Speaking of Bone Shakers… My Manchester City Bone Shaker livery is KILLING on downloads. It made it to the featured page (on the “new” section, so it’s not long for the world). Liveries on that featured section are at SUCH a tremendous advantage. It makes all the difference in the world.

Vinyl groups don’t as much have that kind of visibility, even for as random and undocumented as the livery featuring is.

I want to try the Cashless 2009 S2000 tune, the El Barto tune, and I usually do the Tony Tune (though his may end up later in the week).

5 Likes

I thought this car seemed “good” when tuning it. I’m glad others have enjoyed it as well! Thanks for giving it a try! :grin:

1 Like

Tony said his tunes would be a few days late this week, expect tomorrow or Saturday.

2 Likes

The availability of 7.4TT 1750hp for the GMC Cyclone is a very nice surprise. Still missing 4spd drift transmission when keeping AWD.

Noticed that you can increase the rear tires diameter more than the front. Some thing migh be taken further in future for a DragRacing update.

They should atleast check them on a consol and not on a super computer. One of last weeks eventlab was laggy on series x and it have happend before too.

what car and tune did you use. I keep coming up a few KMH short. really frustrating last corner wipes all my speed off.

I used the gt1 and tuned it awd and max power, got it on second attempt.

I used Lotus Eleven. Downloaded the first tune in the Find tune tap.

It’s very high speed tune, don’t remember the tuner and I’m not in the game now to check.

I was only 2 short of completing the challenge twice, so I changed the car.

Quick and handles great! I didn’t tune an impala this week but once again Cashless inspired me. I took on another long lead sled in the fury. Another surprising dirt devil!

Looking forward to what Tony conjures up this week!

2 Likes