Ferrari Roma 2020-current

This model was added to FH5 in August 2023 when the topic had 695 votes.

# Ferrari Roma

POLL

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which game would you like this model to be in?

Select one or both.

• Forza Horizon
  • Forza Motorsport
0 voters

roma (2)

2021 Ferrari Roma

Unlike most Ferraris, the Roma runs on a front-mid-engined 4.0L Turbocharged V8 engine producing 620PS of power and 760Nm of torque and while mated to a new 8-speed DCT as seen on the SF90, it can go from 0-100kph in three and a half seconds and onwards to over 320kph.

12 Likes

We definitely need this. In brand new game Forza Motorsport.

3 Likes

If Forza add it in FH5 I definetly need Mansory’s bodykit and it’s 700hp with 206mph

Mansory’s take on the Ferrari Roma is… interesting | Top Gear

9 Likes

I don’t know where you got this information, but the Roma has the same basic engine that’s been in the entry-level Ferraris since 2014.Ferrari’s model line-up can be separated into distinct parts these days. First there are the halo cars (288 GTO-LaFerrari), then the Super GTs (Daytona-812), then the 4-seaters (250 GT/E-Purosangue), then the mid-engine sports cars (250 GT-296) and finally the entry-level models (Dino-Portofino). However, the Roma is its first entry-level front-engine coupe and man is it a pretty one.

Ferrari Roma

5 Likes

If/When the Roma is added, I hope that they include this body kit.

2 Likes

2020 Ferrari Roma

3 Likes

Ferrari Roma Spider

5 Likes

2024 Ferrari Roma Spider

The Roma Spider is the replacement for the Portofino. Like its hardtop equivalent, it runs a front-mid-engined 4.0L Turbocharged V8 engine producing 620PS of power and 760Nm of torque, mated to a new 8-speed DCT as seen on the SF90.

1 Like

I hope it gets added in the Italian update.

1 Like

Me to

1 Like

This car is part of next week’s DLC. Check.

6 Likes

okay I will when I watch the forza podcast.

1 Like

I did and I am excited.

1 Like

The in game addons look not the best. This bodykit looks better.