Ferrari Daytona SP3 2023

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Ferrari Daytona SP3

Ferrari Daytona SP3

20 Likes

Just like the other recent SP Ferraris, the Monza SP1 and SP2, the SP3 takes the “standard” car and adds design inspired by Ferrari’s heritage, along with 10 extra PS. However, the starting point is no longer the regular 812 Superfast, rather the already special Competizione. Adding 10 PS to that gives the Daytona 840, making it the most powerful N/A Ferrari road car. The design is inspired by the Ferrari sports prototypes from the late 60s and early 70s, most prominently the Daytona 24h-winning 330 P4. The SP3 also marks the return of pop-up headlights for the first time in 20 years, since the discontinuation of the C5 Corvette. This could be the lasst of the N/A V12 Ferraris and is certainly a special end to an incredible dynasty.

4 Likes

I don’t know why this hasn’t been added yet.

14 Likes

Probably because even the motoring press hasn’t been able to properly drive it yet.

6 Likes

It looks really good. The 296 looks beautiful too & it has been positively received by the sports car community. It is worth an add to the game.

3 Likes

This looks awesome, it is beauty with thrill and speed. and i love to see this Ferrari in the game.

4 Likes

yes, yes, and yes… I’ve seen this gem in bright yellow paint at a show event a little while back, and its stunning.

One of the coolest new Rarri’s in my opinion.

Yes, add it!

5 Likes

Bonjour une nouvelle voiture a proposé , je propose la Ferrari Daytona sp3 sa serais cool
images.jpeg-1

images.jpeg

13 Likes

That car looks brand new with some old style mixed into it, never saw this car before and now i am in love. Beauty.
But idk if it beets the Mazda Furai.

4 Likes

I was so confident that such a strikingly-styled new Ferrari (finally, and just a bit past date of game release) would surely have been in the game that I bought FH5 assuming if it wasn’t already in it’d be there within a few seasons. I, uh, had a lot to learn about the differences between the basic car roster approaches between FH4 and FH5.

4 Likes

I would love to see this car added to FH5! :+1:

4 Likes

This car definitely needs to be added, one of the most beautiful rare Ferrari

5 Likes

Maybe in the Italian car update. I hope that they do something like a DLC for the update.

5 Likes

Bonjour à vous la communauté j’espère réellement que vous allez m’aider s’il vous plaît votez en masse pour faire rentrer la Ferrari Daytona SP3. Merci à vous tous !

6 Likes

Its been what how many months since this was posted, is it added or…?

5 Likes

This car what have been perfect for motorsport and horizon because of its horsepower and steering. I hope its get added in a carpack.

2 Likes

Or at least the european automotive this car should be in it.

1 Like

at least in a carpack…

Forza series need this Ferrari. Real Racing 3 has this Ferrari. I have one. Very cool Ferrari.

1 Like