Ferrari 12Cilindri 2025+

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Ferrari 12Cilindri

POLL

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which body style do you prefer?

• Coupé
  • Spider
0 voters

2025 FERRARI 12 CILINDRI

10 Likes

Both coupe and spider

3 Likes

2025 Ferrari 12Cilindri

5 Likes

2025 Ferrari 12 Cilindri

The final possible praise to Ferrari’s V12 inspired by the classic Ferrari Daytona coupe

6 Likes

Reminds me of the 70s GTB/4

2 Likes

I don’t understand why it has to be the Coupé again we haven’t had any front engined 2 seater Ferrari Grand Tourer in this franchise before I wish most of you all weren’t so boring

It looks amazing but it has a stupid name. Couldn’t they come up with something else? So many Italian towns and Cities they could have named it after. Or words, but just simply ‘12 cylinder’? A bit uninspiring.

2 Likes

Pisa is an iconic place and how is there no Ferrari Pisa yet maybe the City names are just for the Entry Level 2+2 Grand Tourers

1 Like

Considering that its design takes some inspiration from the 365 GTB, it could’ve been named Daytona.

2 Likes

The Daytona SP3 already exists so they probably don’t won’t overlap with that.

2 Likes

I forgot it even exists, shows how much I don’t care about Ferrari.

1 Like

lol it was just realized today and already has 26 votes.

The amount of people in Instagram comment sections hating the looks of this is ridiculous, personally I think it look so good, definitely a throwback to the Daytona although that’s what I thought the Roma is

It is basically a modified Roma

Well, the prototype was based on the Roma but I doubt it’s actually based on the Roma itself

1 Like

With V12 because the Roma is a V8 I think, yeah design is almost same but both still legends.

Yeah, at first I too thought the name a bit basic, but it’s supposedly a last knockings for the V12 before electrification, and Italian cars often have simple names, eg Maserati Quatroporte (four doors). Ford did similar in the 1930s with the Tudor (2 door) and Fordor, which is a nice bit of wordplay. I guess ‘the 12 cylinders’ makes it stand out from its forbears that created Ferrari’s heritage.

Obviously styled like a Daytona, but the Rover 3500 (SD1) did it better😉.

The wheels look naff, should be 5 spokes.

It will be reserved for a select few customers and Lewis Hamilton, maybe Adrian Newey!

2025 Ferrari 12Cilindri Coupe (for FH5)

Specs:

• It’s most powerful N/A V12 model, spitting out 819 hp and 500 lb-ft of torque in the process
  • RWD and an 8-speed DCT
  • 0-60 in 2.9 seconds with an electronically limited top speed of 211 mph
  • There’s also a roadster version, but I would rather have the coupe

Engine swap option suggestions:

1. 6.3L V12 Hybrid (FXX K)
  2. Racing V12 (F50 GT)
  3. Racing 7.2L V8 (RJA Pro Truck)