Featured Events and Cars Overview | June 12 - 19 2024

FM Featured Events & Cars Overview | June 12-19, 2024

This is the first week of Update 9.0 content.
Share car selections, tuning tips, and liveries for these events!

CARS

Note that Reward cars are only available to collect by the event deadline; they are not available from Buy Cars. Spotlight cars are briefly discounted but permanently added to Buy Cars.

• The 2017 Porsche #92 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR and 2017 Porsche #2 Porsche Team 919 Hybrid are this week’s Spotlight in the Buy Cars menu, at a 30% discount through June 19.
  • The 2016 Ford #66 Ford Racing GT Le Mans is also discounted for VIPs (15% off) through June 19; the 2023 Cadillac #31 Whelen Engineering Cadillac Racing V-Series.R is discounted for VIPs through July 10.
  • The 1970 Chevron B16 is available as a Reward car for completing the Open Tour in Career any time by July 10.
  • The 1988 Nissan #24 Nissan Motorsports International R88C will be available as a Reward car in July for completing the Track Toys Tour in Career by July 24, 2024.

RIVALS

The Porsche events are available through Thursday, June 20, 2024 12:00 AM and the Senna event is available through Thursday, June 27, 2024 12:00 AM while the Featured Track and VIP Rivals events remain open through July 10.

Menu Event Car Track Conditions
Featured Porsche 963 Combo Celebration 2024 Porsche #5 Porche Penske Motorsport 963 Le Mans Full 4:00 pm, Clear
Featured Celebrate Senna’s Legacy with McLaren 2018 McLaren Senna Silverstone GP 12:00 pm, Clear
Featured Featured Track - Sebring 2023 Cadillac Racing V-Series.R Sebring Full 4:00 pm, Partly Cloudy
Featured Spotlight – Porsche #2 919 2017 Porsche #2 Porsche Team 919 Hybrid Spa 10:00 am, Partly Cloudy
VIP (DLC) Hatchback Hunt 2019 Hyundai Veloster N Forza Edition Silverstone National 10:00am, Mostly Clear

Celebrate Senna’s Legacy with McLaren

Experience the car developed to pay tribute to the world-famous driver, the McLaren Senna at the track where he achieved several victories, Silverstone. Register now at Forza - McLaren Automotive | GB for a chance to win prizes. By participating in this event, you consent to Xbox and Turn 10 sharing your event leaderboard information, including gamertags, with tournament partners. Disclaimer: this event is not an official partnership with Senna or the Senna Estate.

CAREER

FEATURED - TRACK TOYS TOUR (Update 8.0)

The Track Toys Tour added in Update 8.0 remains open through Friday, June 28, 2024 12:00 AM. Earn the 2019 Porsche #70 Porsche Motorsport 935 by completing all events.

Series Spotlight Car Start Date
Ginetta Juniors Ginetta G40 Junior Thursday, May 16, 2024 12:00 AM
Weekend Warriors Porsche Cayman GTS Thursday, May 23, 2024 12:00 AM
Kit Caterhams Caterham Superlight R500 Thursday, May 30, 2024 12:00 AM
Track Toys Elemental RP1 Thursday, June 6, 2024 12:00 AM
Reward Showcase Porsche 935 Thursday, June 6, 2024 12:00 AM

FEATURED - ENDURANCE TOUR (Update 9.0)

Series open sequentially each week. Earn the 1988 Nissan #24 Nissan Motorsports International R88C by completing all weeks by Thursday, July 25, 2024 12:00 AM

Series Cars Track Start Date
Pinnacle Endurance Forza GT
Forza P1
Sebring Full (20 laps)
Silverstone GP (24 laps)
Thursday, June 13, 2024 12:00 AM
Retro Endurance GTX Sportscars
GTP/C
Watkins Glen Full (20 laps)
Road America Full (20 laps)
Thursday, June 20, 2024 12:00 AM
Global Endurance Forza Touring Cars
Forza P2
Brands Hatch (29 laps)
Kyalami GP (25 laps)
Thursday, June 27, 2024 12:00 AM
Classic Endurance Vintage Le Mans Sportscars
Vintage Le Mans Prototypes
Nordschleife (5 laps)
Daytona Sports Car (25 laps)
Thursday, July 4, 2024 12:00 AM
Reward Showcase GTP and GTX Sportscars Le Mans Old Mulsannne (13 laps) Thursday, July 4, 2024 12:00 AM

BUILDERS CUP - OPEN CLASS TOUR

Earn the 1970 Chevron B16 by completing all events by Thursday, July 11, 2024 12:00 AM

Series Car Restriction
B Class Max 600 PI
A Class Max 700 PI
S Class Max 800 PI
R Class Max 900 PI
Reward Showcase 1970 Chevron B16

FEATURED MULTIPLAYER

The Formula Mazda Series, Forza Touring Car Series, and Forza GT Series are permanent events. The Endurance and Open Events are available through Thursday, June 20, 2024 12:00 AM

Menu Event Car Restriction Length
Spec Events Endurance Series Forza Proto-H Endurance (~60 min.)
Spec Events Formula Mazda Spec Series Formula Mazda Spec Medium (~16 min.)
Spec Events Forza Touring Car Series Forza Touring Cars Short (~8 min.)
Spec Events Forza GT Series Forza GT Long (~30 min.)
Open Events Spotlight Series Porsche #2 919, Max. 999 PI Short (~8 min.)
Open Events R Class Series R Class Short (~8 min.)
Open Events E Class Series E Class Short (~8 min.)

Endurance Series Series
A thrilling test of stamina and speed, endurance races push the limits of both machine and driver in grueling long-distance events that demand the highest levels of consistency, strategy, and focus.

2 Likes

Only one I’m looking forward to

The Forza GT 3 lapper that I just did was very entertaining, selecting the right rubber is hit and miss, the Hard compound should last a little longer

1 Like

I like the way that thier posters are connected to each other.

24 laps at Silverstone in a P1. :expressionless:

I don’t know what it is, but I cannot get the hang of modern prototypes in this game. Glad that all I have to do is turn 24 laps in it.

@T10ManteoMax am I understanding correctly that to unlock one car we are required to do 8 endurance races this month, each taking around 45 minutes, or do we only have to do 1 event each week with the other one being a bonus?

Set difficulty to 1, get out in front then A.F.K, best solution to races that you don’t like any of the vehicle choices… or tracks :wink:

1 Like

Everyone was asking for longer races, just not all at once and with a selected group of vehicles, it feels like someone at Turn10 said
Right , you want longer, take this!

1 Like

You will have to do all of them and it will take you about 5 hours, enjoy !

I was trying to find why I initially got the impression you only needed to do one each week. I thought it was something in the preview but I can’t find it now. I suspect I just thought that they couldn’t be so tone-deaf as to think 8x45 minute races to complete within a time-limit would go down well.

2 Likes

I did the first two endurance races. Even at AFK, for the CR payout and time investment. It’s just not worth it. For this round and for all I could care about this game and the effort the developers put into listening to the players, it’s just not worth it. FOMO takes on a whole different meaning this time around.

1 Like

Yes, and by longer, most players were talking about being able to select a race length in career mode from maybe 3 - 5 - 9 - 13. Or a custom lap race setup. Not brutally tearing hours out of our days.

But this is the covid update, and like covid, this too shall pass. Update 10 will be a slightly less letdown, maybe update 11 will bring a new track to the game.

1 Like

Should be a new track next month in update 9 because they didn’t say there wasn’t going to be one

They didn’t say there would be one either so their backs are covered either way.

1 Like

Still only short races in open multiplayer. And e class at that (soft abuse)

Because they have no clue how to implement anything. There are no fans of Motorsport at Turn10

1 Like

I wouldn’t go as far as to say no fans cause Dan Greenawalt still works there… doesn’t he?

As for how I feel about the game right now it’s best if I take a time out, this game is not healthy and it’s wearing off on me :face_exhaling:

1 Like

Today we’ve pushed out a change to extend the End of Race Timer from 2 minutes to 3.5 minutes for Le Mans/Endurance that should allow a higher chance for players to finish. This adjustment is already live in the game and players do not need to download a new update.

4 Likes