Exploit - pit stop skip animation glitch (1643886)

If you choose your fuel option as soon as the AI begins to slow down in the pit lane, the cinematic where the car pulls into the box is skipped entirely, and the pit stop begins immediately. This can gain you multiple seconds in a multiplayer race.

confirm.

1 Like

Hi,

I want to report about this guy (GT: Alex Cornout) showing how to exploit a glitch to skip the pit-in animation and allowing him to save 1.5/2 secs when pitting.

Here is the evidence:

Please fix the bug and ban this guy.

Regards.

Thank you very much for being an amazing community member by reporting this kind of exploits. The last thing this game needs rn is cheaters and exploiters.

1 Like

How this is not still fixed after 3 months of the game release!!! This should be a quick hotfix in a competitive racing game… same happens on first corner of mid-ohio… not fixed… shame

2 Likes

Fun fact, Turn 10 accidentally performed the pit glitch themselves when showing off the game pre-launch.

4 Likes

Well at least some of their marketing material is honest. edit grammar

Just seeing this for the first time… that does explain a few things!

1 Like

Had a guy enter pits behind me in a group I was leading and left ahead by a couple seconds at least gaining a few positions in the process. Everyone took new tires and no fuel. Do pit times vary by car? Is it a bug? A sneaky exploit? Just curious if anyone else has experienced this.

Please add this to the FM troubleshooting hub.
thank you.

1 Like

I have the same experience, but usually it disadvantages me. :frowning:

In my twitch-chat, one time someone told me that there was a “glitch” where you can change tires without losing time. It was 4-5 months ago

So there’s a known exploit for this? It’s frustrating someone can gain multiple seconds doing this.

There’s a pit glitch, Turn 10 even showed it off pre-release.

On top of that different cars and gear ratios will result in faster acceleration out of pitlane.

2 Likes

It’s so well-known at this point, that I rarely encounter anyone who doesn’t use it.

4 Likes

the ability to skip the pits just before you stop when you about to pit needs to be Removed altogether

Its exploit that allows u to skip pit stop animation, (accept fuel level when u see your car change it’s speed/start turning into it’s stop position) u can gain like 2-3 s if time right. Until it fixed I guess u can just use it lol :joy: since someone else will use it anyway

Tho someone can argue that this is feature not bug, something like QTE for faster pits, all devs need to do now I just add some kind of visual representation of this QTE and here u go, bug fixed :rofl:

Bummer. Thanks for the info.

It’s supposed to be fixed with update 6, finally (thanks god).

Anyone can confirm this is not an exploit anymore?