EventLab - Collisions Option (To 100% Prevent Ghosting)

I feel one major Setback with EventLab is that when a player Ventures off the Racing line, Drives too slow or is at a stand still, Afk or waiting for their turn players go ghost! Which takes away from the immersion a creator is trying to present.

Example: In the event of a drag lobby a player might be in the staging lanes awaiting thier turn, goes ghost or when coming back from a return lane goes ghost, beings they are going (according to the game) in the wrong direction!

If we could have a Collision toggle within event setting would be great!

1. Always on (Permanently on No Ghosting no matter what)
  2. Base setting - (Ghosting is Circumstantial)
  3. Always off (Ghosting always on)

They shared that “EventLab 2.0” is coming next month with some highly requested features. Collision control is something a lot of people have been asking for so we may see it.

2 Likes

i truly hope so i cant simply assume they will! Unfortunately everything needs voted on to get attention or pushed!

1 Like

Well said and agreed! 2+ years later event lab is important to keep updating imo and this would be a welcomed update.

1 Like

Kinda sucks they still dont have an option to disable it!
Reasons why i quit playing it!

For the last 2 years ive been asking for the ability to Force collisions on or off in event labs when playing multiplayer. Some evemt labs are centered around car meets and drag racing which the car stops for a brief time! Forcing collisions on would prevent ghosting which takes away from the immersion. I really want to continue building maps but this issue has left me not wanting to play the game at all anymore!