Engine swap request: Add the Busso V6 for the Alfa Romeo 155

I don’t think a topic like this exists yet or do we post this in another one?

Anyway, I think it would be cool if we could post engine swap requests here. With so many cars across the Forza titles there are a lot of engines the devs could add as swaps to existing vehicles that I think would allow us players to build even more awesome cars.

To start:

I request a proper Busso V6 swap for the newly added Alfa 155 Q4. It has some V6 engines but one is the 2.9 from the Giulia Quadrifoglio and a 3.4 V6 from the Toyota T100 Baja Truck which is not even an Alfa of course. Looking on the Forza Fandom I see 2 good engines for this:

The 3.0 V6 from the 75/Milano:

And the 2.5 V6 from the GTV-6:

Please consider adding these as swaps for the 155! It had a 2.5 V6 too and it would be great to be able to build that car!

Which engine swaps do you want to see?

I imagine these would all need to be individually requested in branded parts maybe?

Maybe better yes, on second thought I didn’t have that many requests for engine swaps. I changed the topic title and removed my previous reply.

Beautiful engine. Would do well in the 155 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, we really need the Busso Alfas back in the game, its a big waste they dident bring them back again, and i would love to get this engine, and several other 6 cylinders into the game as engine swaps 2, since we really need lower class 6 cylinder engines swaps in this game :slight_smile:

1 Like