E63S to Brabus, Supra to Heritage Edition, GT350 to regular

Closed.

Interesting. I see the bodykits for the Supra but nothing special for the M-AMG E 63 S ? Are they hiding somewhere ? Had a quick look in the usual places, conversion and platform but nothing special there either.

1 Like

Aero… cool, almost looked there but got interrupted.

I’m sure there are more, FH4 has some cars with specials hidden in the likes of conversion, platform, and maybe aero too ? Somebody made a list once upon, maybe there’s one for FH5 too, or this is the start of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, found the Brabus kit now ! Cool. And I have a couple extra E 63 so maybe I’ll throw that on and gift or auction them lol.

And I’m thinking now I did stumble on another similar somewhere. Might come to me.

1 Like

Yes, there are more cars with different trim parts available. :slight_smile:
I don’t know all of them, but the 2021 Golf R from the car pass has parts to make it look like an R400.

Some Audi S/RS cars have base trim parts as well, same goes for the 1982 Porsche turbo.

And I found this list with more cars, but I don’t know the details about the parts.

• 2002 Acura RSX Type S
  • 2011 Audi RS3 Sportback
  • 2011 Audi RS5 Coupe
  • 2013 Audi RS4 Avant
  • 2018 Audi TT RS
  • 2002 BMW Z3 Coupe
  • 1968 Ford Mustang GT 2+2 Fastback
  • 1981 Ford Fiesta XR2
  • 2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan
  • 1974 Holden Sandman HQ Panel Van
  • 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
  • 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR
  • 1969 Nissan Fairlady Z 432
  • 1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3
  • 1992 Toyota Celica GT-Four RC ST185
  • 1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205
  • 2003 Toyota Celica SS-I
  • 1981 Volkswagen Scirocco S
  • 1983 Volkswagen Golf GTI
  • 2021 Volkswagen Golf R
2 Likes

I love my wobbly wing Celica. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Mercedes X Class has one too. Turns it into the EXY Urban (I thought it was a Decepticon at first! :smile:)

2 Likes

Are you saying when you equip the right parts/conversion the name of the vehicle actually changes in-game?

1 Like

It’s nice extra touches and discoveries for the most avid collectors without creating more clutter and confusion.

2 Likes