DMC DeLorean 1981-1983 (DMC-12)

Click VOTE above the topic title to request this model for Forza Motorsport.
Reply below with details about the model version you’d prefer.

DMC DeLorean (DMC-12)

This model has been featured in Forza as the

• 1982 DeLorean DMC-12 (FM3-FM4 | FH5)

Delorean!
Come on, who wants to drive this: DMC DeLorean - Wikipedia

DeLorean should return to MOTORSPORT as it has already returned to FH5 at its launch 2 years ago.

3 Likes

It’s a sports car. Why not add a sports car to a racing game?

Bas Koeten Racing transformed a DeLorean into a drift car. Is it possible to get this car in the game when the drift update comes?

d3211360211dcdcfc122a01e2fa926217e056f70

Hi, where’s the vote for those models for FH5 ? I don’t find it in the “Car voting - FH” section

The DeLorean is already part of the FH5 roster. For any other FH car requests please use the Submissions topic pinned in Car Voting - FH

1 Like

What he said, the car has been available since Launch in that game, i’ll fix this topic now

I Would Love To See the Time Machine Versions For The Delorean From Back to the Future Part 1 to Part 2 and Part 3 in Forza Horizon 5

1 Like

Oh god yes please, such an iconic car like this deserves to be in any racing/driving game, I would so have this in multiple classes if it is added to Motorsport

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Back to the Future Bodykit for the DMC DeLorean

It is in old Motorsport games and current FH5, add more retro wave cars to FM8 plz.