Dear Playground Games…

This guy is back again? With his sim-racers conspiracy theory baloney?

@MessiMessi2484 Joking about committing “self-delete” is disgusting.

4 Likes

This guy has to be a troll. If he isn’t…then I’ve lost all faith in humanity.

5 Likes

i really cant agree more with that i may have done that exact thing

Hahah I just saw this. That’s perfect :joy:

Would you shut up. The crap that comes out of your mouth is borderline incomprehensible. Today you literally threatened me in another thread, then you started to pm me. Don’t you dare talk to me or anyone else like this. You’re nothing more then a psychopathic key board warrior. Seriously get off these forums you muppet.

1 Like

I’m from New Zealand. Be my guest.

@WindsweptDragon @ManteoMax well…?

1 Like

i didnt even make it past the first 5 words of your message and ypu can type till their heart is content im not gonna get offend or angry over some words.

but why is it so wrong to want a split lobby. i think it would just make for better competition.

im AMERICAN if that makes any difference to you

https://tenor.com/view/facepalm-really-stressed-mad-angry-gif-16109475

1 Like

Under what circumstances do you believe it’s ok to talk to anyone like this? You’re clearly a troubled individual. You should never communicate like this to anyone ever!!!

Do you realise children play this game and browse these forums? Do you believe this is appropriate language to speak in front of them?

Take a deep breath and in your own time read what you wrote to yourself. I strongly recommend seeking professional help.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call that guy a stupid tard

rip

7 Likes

Gatekeeping 101

2 Likes

Screenshot 2023-02-20 8.50.11 AM

Cope.

1 Like

Oops. :clown_face:

1 Like

Well that argument is truly well and done with that.

More filters, more lobby splits, fewer players to matchmake with in each. That’ll be Playground’s reasoning (it’s also why Horizon Open racing doesn’t feature all classes/disciplines).

I’d prefer to have a traditional lobby browser where people can make their own playlists, search for others and join easily. GRID Legends, F1 22 and multiple other titles still have traditional browsers in addition to Quick Match.

That’s not going to happen though, Turn 10 and Playground Games have rejected that form of lobby discoverability for over 10 years now and there’s been zero indication that such systems will return.

1 Like