Converting to AWD Does Not Reflect in My Tunes

Platform: Series X

The two cars shown below have been converted to AWD, but these conversions are not reflected in My Tunes:

From what I saw, in tune menager, all tunes will show default drivetrain and engine.

1 Like

I was asked by the support staff if this bug only happened to Ford and Dodge cars, which apparently is not the case. The same issue happens to KTM and Lambo. See below:

The Lambo Aventador SV has an AWD drivetrain as default and it’s been converted into RWD. In My Tunes it’s still showing its default drivetrain, which I think is enough evidence to show that this issue affects the entirety of cars.

Apparently so, which is problematic because if you’re someone who’s trying to find a tune that suits you, you may be misled by the information provided, causing you to lose credits along the way too (not that credits matter all that much, but you get the idea).

And it turns out that when you go back to your garage, the converted cars will show they’re having their default drivetrains as well. This is so annoying!