controller settings

I am wondering if they could add a custom setting to the controller ? or add two more settings so that the left and right trigger is the gas and the A or B button the brake.

Some of us may not have all of are fingers and find it hard to use the settings on the controller.

In the truck and auto repair sometimes things happen that we have no control over

Seeing your other topic as well; can I just ask if you even started the game yet and looked through the main menu (after the initial few races) to see what you can do in the game, how stuff works and which things on Marketplace do what & where?

On a sidenote, despite your (dis)ability; a game like Forza is quite hard to play if you map an analogue thing, like the brakes, to a digital button, like A. It’s basically applying 100% brakeforce always making a lot of cars very skiddy on the tracks.

The other option is maybe buying a steeringwheel & pedals although these cost a pretty penny for the Xbox One.

Yes I have started the game in fact I finished all the races, I was checking on this for a friend who wanted to buy the game
Thank you

as for my other post I am new to the FORZA MOTORSPORTS and still learning where every thing is at but I have not yet seen a car pass or season pass in my game or in my add on
Thank you

“This is the place to discuss what game features you would like to see in Forza Motorsport 5.”
http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst207_Forza-Motorsport-5-Game-Features-Wish-List.aspx

Alternately you can communicate your suggestions to forzafb@microsoft.com

Thrustmaster was supposed to be releasing another wheel non force feedback for xbox one for 100 bux so that might be up his alley. I believe its on their Facebook page and website.

1 Like