Cockpit steering and adjustable view

its not gonna happen, in the trailer u can see a clip from cockpit view and it still has the generic 90 degree wheel rotation… pretty dissapointed i must say.

1 Like

Hi Engineer_VII, I think in Forza 7 wheel rotation per car is available if you use a wheel rig to play the game.

Hey there nuts! no, its the same weather controller or wheel driving, its only a generic 90 degree animation, like it always has been in Forza.

hope im wrong for Forza 8 however, but you see it in the tralier, thats why im convinced it has not changed.

Windsheild reflections = off

The Ford GT was undriveable

1 Like

in the latest trailers we still didn’t saw any steeringwheel movement >90degree

for me the new trailer and the monthly show yesterday left a bad feeling about the support of that constantly growing ffb-wheel / racing gear usergroup…
we didn’t got a single info or demonstration

Yes, a little bit disappointing, especially with the steering angle. But Chris Esaki can’t tell everything in the first stream. And there was this kind of schedule with things they wanna share in the coming months. One of those was Wheel support. Also i am looking forward to multiplayer informations.

l totally agree!!

Well this thread can basically be closed at this point. Steering is now more than 90° and you can change your FOV. Only missing feature is positioning the height of the camera.

This might go well with this suggestion: