CNDRD's Ultrawide 5K Gallery

Hello there fellow internet traveler!
I shoot most of my pictures in Ultrawide 5K (that’d be 5120x2160).
I also shoot some of them vertically for my smartphone wallpaper needs.

Thanks for checking my gallery
Be sure to come back because I’ll be updating this post with newer photos

Constructive criticism is always welcome

If you know about / did yourself a cool wrap or just a car you’d like to see
be sure to comment and I’ll try my best to take a good picture of it.

(*The pictures are clickable)

5 Likes

Bugatti Chiron

Shot in Autumn | (5120x2160)

2 Likes

Ferrari 488 Pista

Shot in Spring | (5120x2160)

2 Likes

1971 Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R

Shot in Spring | (5120x2160)/(2560x1080)

1 Like

McLaren Speedtail

Shot in Summer | (5120x2160)

2 Likes

Lexus LFA

Shot in Summer | (5120x2160)

2 Likes

Wow, this is some of the most high quality images I have seen on the Forzatography page. There are plenty of others (BugattiBreno for example) who don’t have that high of a resolution, and don’t have as good as editing, but I really enjoy their threads because they have lots of photos of the same car. But because all your photos are in 5k, and have very good editing, I must applaud you. Your style just isn’t right for me, but it looks great, and if your 488 Pista images were taken IRL, I would enter them in some top notch photo contests (in some sort of automotive category). I did download your top LFA picture for myself. I really wanted to download some of ur 488 Pista images, but they just weren’t close enough to my liking, but really close. The first Speedtail image is just my kind of style, but I actually don’t like the design of the Speedtail, so I didn’t download it. But anyway, great job, and if you could do this, but post 2 or 3 more images in a thread, you should.

1 Like

And also, to answer your question: no, most people do not read these. We simply scroll through the images, gives likes on the ones we like best, give pointers if something is terrible, upload our own, and move on. Forza is a very niche community, and almost nobody uses this website. Like maybe a couple dozen people without staff. And maybe a dozen of those actually go through the forzatography thread. I don’t upload images, I am terrible at livery making, I prefer to download other tunes instead of my own (even though I am pretty capable of making my own), and don’t ever talk in the general forums. I don’t even play that much Forza. I love Forza, and it is my favorite franchise, but I hardly get any time to enjoy it (I only just got it in January, even though I have been following the game since launch), and when I do get to enjoy it, I spend about half my time on GTA5 simply because I like the game (not the community) slightly more than Forza. I like the game simply because I am still exploring it (I got GTA5 around 3 weeks after Forza, money has been an issue, so has hard drive space).

1 Like

Whoah, if this isn’t a two part essay I don’t know what is :smiley:

Well thank you very much good sir, makes me feel like I can be, at the very least, (semi)good at something
I figured that, since there is a sizeable amount of people already posting really great pictures, I’d have to differentiate myself somehow.
Then my good friend set me on a path of Hi-Res, and I was hooked. Since I am trying to do photography IRL so I am fairly familiar with editing,
there was no way for me to not at least try to edit those shots from the game. The photomode in this game can make a good photographer out of almost anyone really.
It’s got the tools you need. Just learn how to use them and you’re all set!

Even though I’m sad you don’t like them, I completely understand. I don’t like some of my pictures too lmao
I don’t like the Speedtail too, it’s super weird looking. But I got it and tried to make the most of it…

I mean… I don’t make any “liveries”. That’s why the cars in my shots have mostly solid color. The best thing I ever did in FH4 was adding a custom plate to the car…
And if you see a proper livery on any of these cars it’s either made by a good friend of mine (example would be the ‘69 Senna’) or just downloaded from some random person…

I actually do shoot like a zillion more, but I’m really picky. I trash most of them even before I get to open Lightroom…
But thanks for the feedback, and I’ll try to post more next time!

I know… And it’s super sad imo, that that’s the way things are around here… There is so many talented people doing incredible stuff…
But a lot of it goes unnoticed…

Now that I look at what I’ve written, I answered to your essay with an essay of my own…
Anyways, I am grateful for you taking the time to tell me all of that, because I promise I’ll try to do better next time!

1 Like

These are some great captures mate. Amazing quality.

1 Like

Thanks a lot good sir!

2018 Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupé

Shot in Spring | (5120x2160)

Great pics.

1 Like

After looking at your latest update I feel you could of used a bit more variation when it comes to composition. Because for your chosen settings I feel the lack of variation is holding back what you can create after seeing the lighting and saturation settings chosen by you.

Thanks for the input! When I look back at my shots now, I realize what you’ve said is true. I’ll try to be more diverse in my next shots.
Hope you’re having a nice day!