Clutch problems FH5 with PXN wheel

I have a PXN v9 wheel. There is a problem when I change the settings to manual with clutch. When I put full gas, the speedometer goes straight to reline zones (I could be getting the name wrong, but I’m talking the red section on the speedometer). The car can’t accelerate like this. This is true for all cars in the game that I have tried, except for some reason the porsche taycan. This might be a problem with the wheel, too, because when you do the same thing with a controller, it works fine. I installed two videos, showing the problem with the wheel, how the controller works, and how the taycan works. This could be a problem with the game, the wheel, or me just not knowing how to use clutch. (Also I tried in FH4 and the problem is still there). Thanks.

I have a PXN v9 wheel. There is a problem when I change the settings to manual with clutch. When I put full gas, the speedometer goes straight to reline zones (I could be getting the name wrong, but I’m talking the red section on the speedometer). The car can’t accelerate like this. This is true for all cars in the game that I have tried, except for some reason the porsche taycan. This might be a problem with the wheel, too, because when you do the same thing with a controller, it works fine. I installed two videos, showing the problem with the wheel, how the controller works, and how the taycan works. This could be a problem with the game, the wheel, or me just not knowing how to use clutch. (Also I tried in FH4 and the problem is still there). Thanks.