Chevrolet Corvette 2014-2019 (C7)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Chevrolet Corvette C7 (Seventh Generation)

This topic is for production models of the C7 generation other than the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 and 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 already in FH5.

This model has also appeared in Forza as the:

• 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (FH2 | FM5)

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which body style do you prefer?

• Coupe
  • Convertible
0 voters

Which model do you prefer?

• Stingray
  • Stingray with Z51 Package
  • Grand Sport
  • Z06 Convertible
  • Z06 with Z07 Package
  • ZR1 Convertible
0 voters

Stingray. They have the old asset and I think it was full Forzavista.

1 Like

Yes I would love to see the 2014 Chevy corvette stingray from Forza horizon 2 come to fh5

2 Likes

Adding a C7 Grand Sport should be relatively easy, since it is physically similar to the Z06, and would allow for the car to be used in a lower class since it has ~200 less horsepower. In a previous Forza Motorsport game, we set up a spec race series in a custom lobby using the Z06 at 70% power and everyone raved about how much fun the cars were.

4 Likes

I had a deep feeling that the 2014 Corvette Stingray should return, since it only appeared in FM5 and FH2. Its 6.2 V8 is the LT1 and it has a 7-speed Manual gearbox.

It eventually got replaced by its Z06 and ZR1 in later Forza titles, where they also have the 7-speed Manual option, but instead, both of them have the 8-speed Automatic gearboxes.

2 Likes

2017 Corvette C7 Grand Sport, preferably with the 8 Speed auto like the Z06 has, I believe the final drive is lower higher making the ratios shorter. Equiped with the stage 2 aero package like the Z06 has, or at least make it an upgrade available in the aero upgrades.

I would love to see a manual one I don’t always want the 8 speed

Corvette C7 ZR1 Convertible

2017 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport

2018 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Carbon 65 Edition

2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

2 Likes