Cars - Volkswagen Golf R32 2003 - Inaccurate car model (1728003)

This issue has persisted since the first Forza Motorsport on the original Xbox console. The way how 2003 Golf R32 represented in Forza games, is quite disappointing to see. The whole body proportions is so wrong like it’s boxy. And there was this issue that lasted from FM3-FM7, FH2, FH4-FH5, which is the misaligned wheels in both front and rear, which is way more worse. I did not want to drive it in Forza games because of this.

It does not actually shape like the car in real life, and in today, the new Motorsport still reused the outdated model.

the Golf R32 in forza is awful

Meanwhile, as it appears again in Motorsport 2023, the wheel alignment is fixed. But still reused the old, outdated model.

Nobody wants to drive it like this anymore. VOTED!!

2 Likes

As someone who’s been playing the series since since Forza Motorsport 2 (released to NA in May of 2007), I believe this is the very same model used in that game. While I love to see that this particular vehicle is still in the game(s) after all of this time, especially seeing the wheel alignment issue resolved; I too, believe it is overdue for a proportion fix. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Probably the ugliest car model of them all. :rofl:

5 Likes

It actually is. Proportions are so off.

5 Likes

It’s literally a Minecraft model. However, I think the S15 Silvia and the 575M are worse. It’s still a very close podium, and the top 50 mostly contains Motorsport 1 models.

4 Likes

Indeed, it’s the worst model ever alongside Silvia S15. It would feel like you’re driving a box. :joy:

4 Likes