Cars - Porsche 911 GT3 RS - Bad Texture During Upgrade after painting

I custom painted a 16’ Porsche 911 GT3RS to a color similar to Lava Orange. After that, whenever I go to the upgrade menu it seems that the car caught fire and grime sticks out of the side scoop, no matter what camera angle I use (discarding the possibility of being a misplaced shadow). I still haven’t tried to change the car color in order to check if it happens with any body paint.

Happened the same to me with thre Ferrari F12 TDF…

1 Like

@here
Does this issue still persist after recent updates? Would it be possible to provide a video of this in action?

As soon as I start the game again I will check if the issue persists and report back to you :smiley:

It seems that the bug has been corrected, I’ve tested the car in several situations, here we have some screenshots:

1 Like

We are closing out this issue. The developers have noted this issue as Issue not occurring anymore or Unable to reproduce.

If you are still experiencing this issue you can create a new topic. Please link this topic in the new topic for reference and provide video/screenshots to help the investigation.

At the time of the closing this topic had 9 votes.