Cars - Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II 2002 - Wrong engine audio

The car Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II 2002 does not have it’s signature tone of RB26DETT. It is completely incorrect and sounds very wrong. I already created the topic before, which got closed suddenly but I am still experiencing the issue as it is not fixed as of Update 6.0. Here is a link to the previous issue for reference

Here is a link to the video of Car sound of Skyline before Update 6.0

I am providing a video which I recorded, here is how it sounds in FM2023 as of update 6.0. The issue is still there having incorrect sound of this car

Therefore, please give a complete sound update to this car so that it can match with it’s real life counterpart. Down below I am providing the real life car audio samples from YouTube time-stamped to the specific portion where the signature sound of the Skyline can be heard and you can get the picture and use it. Please kindly use these samples and give a complete sound update to this car.
Here are the stock sound of the RB26DETT. Note that even though there are R32 and R33 models included they do have the stock RB26DETT engine

Additionally I am providing the links of Modified Skyline R34 sound down below, which I highly recommend and use this sounds only when we change the exhaust or perform upgrades .

I hope these information I have provided helps and please do not close the issue without completely fixing the sound of this car.
Thank you

@JetPartySalad Still no complete sound update to this car as of Update 7.0

1 Like

It’s disappointing, seeing that the devs have been completely ignoring problems like this since day one.

1 Like