Cars - McLaren 720 S (2018) - Sound

Can we get a more powerful, louder and more detailed sound for this car? It sounds like the LFA did before the sound update: droney, loopy, robotic and too “reverby”. The cockpit sound in particular needs to relay a sense of power and impact - e.g. appropriate levels of bass, rumble and vibration as it has insulation, as opposed to a race car cockpit. Additionally, more depth and detail needed to the exhaust note so that it doesn’t put me to sleep while the car is revving in the higher gears. It just sounds loopy and too synthesized. A more organic and natural sound would be nice, accurate to the actual 720 S, of course.

Thank you, hope this makes sense. FH4 has a decent sample for this car actually although a tad quiet.

I was thinking of posting about this car, but you have done it so thanks a lot for that. The list keeps growing lmao

2 Likes

These are getting improved one way or another. It’s not like they are planning a new game to work on. So they have all the time they need. Things usually improve with the passage of time. I think they can easily make this game age like a fine wine. It appears they are listening so they have my support. I’'ll keep reporting.

2 Likes

Friend of mine boosted his so I know the stock and modified sound. Both require work in Forza. It’s not a proper sound at the moment, rather a placeholder one apparently.