Cars - Lexus LFA 2010 - Engine audio improvement needed

The car Lexus LFA 2010 although has the signature tone and exhaust note but it lacks the depth and remains inconsistent when the car is accelerating, downshifting and revving. The way the car changes gear is a bit awkward and the interior sound of the car feels like it is coming from a bathroom, giving a reverb effect. Also the overall sound feels very technical giving an electronic effect rather than the raw sound. The sound was fixed in update 5.0 here is a reference to the previous topic

I am providing a video which I recorded, here is how it sounds in FM2023 as of update 6.0

Therefore, please fix the issue for this car. Down below I am providing the real life car audio samples from YouTube time-stamped to the specific portion where you can hear the consistent sound with depth and interior sound of the real life version of this car. Please kindly use these samples and give a proper sound update to this car.

Additionally I am providing clips of best sounding LFA from previous Motorsport titles(Forza Motorsport 4 and Forza Motorsport 6)

I hope these information helps and please do not close the issue without completely fixing the sound of this car.
Thank you

@JetPartySalad No sign of bug-logging and fixing it.