Cars - Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV 1988 - Rear lights do not turn on during night (1649352)

Bug Info: Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV 1988
Platform: PC
Edition: Premium
The rear tail lights of the Countach are not working. Breaking lights and rev-lights are working. you can see a red shining on the ground if you stand still. While driving there is nothing. Testet with stock car, tuned car, in photomode and replay after the race.

I would also like to point out that the material around the lights is incorrect. This was fixed in FH5. It should either be the color of the car, or a red reflector. Right now it’s gray no matter what is done.

2 Likes

A weird thing about this bug is that the rear lights appear once the camera is a certain distance form the car.

So in photo mode move away from the car and eventually those lights appear on the car.

Hello, I have found another fault with the Lamborghini Countach '88, the rear light does not work during night races. In photo mode the floor lights up but the rear light does not

Found another car error, the daytime running lights on the Golf 7R 2014 are not correct, both “U” must light up in the headlights, I have marked this so that you know what I mean, and in the touchscreen/radio is the middle display of the speedometer which is also not correct and totally irritating! Please fix this. I attach great importance to correctly functioning cars. Take a look at the pictures

I have still discovered errors, once with the Porsche 911 GT3 RS 2016, when braking the side indicators are switched on (see photos) and a problem when painting the rims, I like black matt rims but no matter if original rims or accessory rims, black glossy these go but matt you can choose no matter what color, they stay silver. I have taken the Nissan GT-R 35 Nismo as an example. If I choose color group 3, for example, will a wheel bolt be painted? Otherwise take the rest from my screenshots

Translated with DeepL.com

Porsche 911 GT3 RS Braking indicators on/off

Nissan GT-R 35

You can see the painted wheel bolt on the Nissan and how I try to make the rim matt black, but it doesn’t work

And please bring the New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 2023, and Models from Peugeot Sport :heart_eyes: Peugeot 9x8, Peugeot 308 GTi by Peugeot Sport, Peugeot 208 GTi by Peugeot Sport and Peugeot RCZ R, Seat Leon Cupra R 2019

We are closing out this issue. The developers have noted this issue as Fixed as of Update 6 on 03.11.24

If you are still experiencing this issue you can create a new topic. Please link this topic in the new topic for reference and provide video/screenshots to help the investigation.

At the time of the fix this topic had 12 votes.