Cars - Audio - Nissan 350z sound is swapped with the BMW M3 2005

Wrong sound for a BMW M3. Could you please fix this?

This issue is now present on the “Won’t fix or by design” issues list, which isn’t even funny at this point, as to my knowledge it’s one of the easiest bugs to fix.

2 Likes

For over a year now, this common issue irritates some players why these exhaust sound are wrongly swapped together. I cannot believe that it wasn’t fixed for a long time now, so I doubt that it’ll be fixed right now, or worse: in the next new title. What’s your choice?

I have to use the sport exhaust on each of these cars until that sound issue is fixed. Somehow, it’s like YOU SHOULDN’T TURN A BLIND EYE ON WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FIX. I witnessed the same exhaust swap issue on Ferraris 575M Maranello and 599 GTO, they were fixed already. WHAT ABOUT M3 E46 AND 350Z, 370Z? THEY’RE WAITING FOR YOU DEVS TO FIX THEIR SOUNDS ASAP. Many people are complaining about this a long time ago already.

I already reported the entire proof to Forza Support. It should be investigated right away. It’s sad that I can’t show the video evidences here in this entire hub.

1 Like

They don’t want to fix this:

Cars - Audio - Nissan 350z sound is swapped with the BMW M3 2005 (Date Updated: 02.14.23)

2 Likes

Oh no, okay, so I guess it’ll be fixed in a new Forza game instead. It’s gonna be a permanent issue. So sad tho.

SO SAD THAT THIS IS A SIMPLE BUG THAT CAN’T BE FIXED FOR A SHORT TIME